Routerbitworld.com 15% OFF Coupon, they carry 30mm, 24mm Forstner Bits ENDS August 14

I know this may not be in the right section and it should go under the hot deals and free stuff thread in the trading outlet, but I’ve found that no one really looks through there and this applies more to everyone here who is involved with making sticks.

This is where I bought my router bits from. Seem like a decent price with a 15% off everything coupon. Also, always $1 shipping. I’m not part of that company or affiliated with it in any way, just thought some of you guys may need a spare, replacement, or for you guys wanting to start up building fight sticks, here is where I bought my forstner bits for 30mm and 24mm holes. Can’t find these sizes at ACE, Home Depot, or Lowe’s…trust me, I’ve tried and this is where I ended up getting mine back when SFIV came out. I know someone else on SRK was asking where to get these sizes and I gave him this site. He ordered from there as well so it’s legit.

I’m assuming this is not a unique code because it’s pretty generic, but here it is. If it’s only good for one use, then good luck to the first guy who spots this and uses it. If anything try to set up an account with them and maybe it will work, who knows. Just sharing the savings. Anyways, here’s what I got in my email today.
Use the following couponcode to get 15% off EVERYTHING at routerbitworld.com

The couponcode is: 15inaugust

This special offer expires promptly at midnight on Saturday, August 14, 2010–SO HURRY!

As usual, we always offer $1 shipping on every order.

Thank you very much for your time and your business.

Jeffrey Duncan
routerbitworld.com
(router bits, saw blades, jigsaw blades, bandsaw blades, forstner bits and more)

You have received this offer because you previously purchased from routerbitworld.com or one of our affiliates

If only Shipping was $27 to Canada this would be great!