Rumble Fish/Swap Magic help

I recently ordered a copy of Rumbe Fish for the PS2 and finally got it today. My problem is that I am not able to play it. :shake: :sad:

I use the Swap Magic 3 (plus) DVD -ROM driver to play all of my NTSC-J games, which it does fine; but when I boot up Rumble Fish, the screen stays black and nothing happens. I’ve looked on google and have seen other people reporting the same problem, but no solutions seem to pop up.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you go about fixing it? Any other tech gurus who may have a solution are also encouraged to chime in.

Any help is appreciated.

Quick Google search of “rumble fish swap magic” came up with many results of people having the same problem. Here is one link:

http://www.disqworld.net/forums/swap-magic-compatable-games-t186041.html

Says you must rebuild the image with Nero and otherwise doesn’t work. A few forums that came up in the search said the same thing. Hope that helps.

So basically, I need to find a “backup” of the game and rebuild it with Nero while pretty much doing nothing with the physical copy I have sitting on my coffee table?