I made this prototype recently out of jointed hardwood panel.
- Sanwa buttons and jlf stick.
- Angled front with felt wrist rest, countersink side buttons.
- Anti slide screw-on soft bottom panel that can be opened easily for customisation.
- USB stop hole on the back so the cable goes inside the box when not in use.
- Original art hand painted with Japanese Nicker Colors(used by Studio Ghibli).
- Triple varnished to protect the wood and art.
Size: 35 x 25 x 6 (cm) 13.8 x 9.8 x 2.4 (inch)Weight: 2 (kg) 4.4 (lbs)
This will be offered both as just a case or fully configured and ready for play. Both with buyer customisation(e.g as hitbox, and/or with custom art etc).
This prototype has a zero delay usb encoder which works on PC and I read some PS games using legacy input mode(I haven’t tested this myself), I’m also looking into ps4+pc pcbs, suggestions for this would be awesome, or I could put in a brook ps4 pc board at buyer’s request.
- Case only 179 Australian Dollars
- PC PS3PSLegacyMode (ZeroDelay Sanwa Stick and Buttons) 259 Australian Dollars
- PS4 PS3 PC (Brook FightingBoard Sanwa Stick and Buttons) 319 Australian Dollars
Custom Art +150 Australian Dollars(your favourite character, your own face and your puppy,basically anything
- Shipping, PM me to work it out.
Let me know what you think guys. Thanks!
P.S. follow rumstickau on insta for more upcoming updates and info, or reply/pm here
Custom art on request (painted on or digital, even for other sticks and layouts), PM me for details and quotes.