Runback! Donjon Network 2nd Phase! Episode 11 - The Fight Continues On! on 3/11 @ 8PM EST

Yeah~ that’s right, and it’s really funny.

Next show is in the works. It’ll be an Arcana Heart 3 special.

Do it on the 23rd.

I’ll have my copy by then. :V

Granted. I got plans involving AH3 Sunday. Next show is on the 23rd so get ready everybody!

Just letting everyone know we are still on schedule for a show on Sunday night. The guest list is being finalized now and will get to that on Sunday! Be sure to be there @ 8pm EST!

Hopefully we’re not late this time :V

We’re running a bit late again due to tech problems with Miz getting on vent.

Surprise surprise

Just letting everyone know we’re having another show on this upcoming Sunday on AH3 (its so great, it deserves two shows). Details to come soon.

Episode 3 info is up! Mark your calendars.

Follow us on Twitter for any updates to this show, Breadcast, or Mizuki’s Super Turbo Weekly: http://twitter.com/donjonenjin

Who knows? Maybe if info leaks out fast enough, you guys can talk a little bit about French Bread’s new 2D fighting game too. It’s unveiling at HydraGP stands to be happening on the 6th, as well, after all.

Derp, I thought that was Aquapazza. Whatever it is, that’s the game I’m referring to.

Well, Aquapazza and FB’s new thing are both upcoming fighters that stand to cater to the Donjon Collective. Why not give 'em both the once over? :lol:

Well with Aqua+ (the name I’m calling it) and UNIB (Under Night In Birth) AND (New word on MBAACC update) it looks like this show will be a good one…now if we can start on time and not have tech problems like last week :expressionless:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-donjon-network We’re on time, playing TAS right now. Will be starting around 7:45 PM (EST)

4th episode info is up. Get ready for a hype show Sunday!

I hope my body can take it.

Don’t forget to tune to Donjon Network tonight with Mr. Final Round Himself, ShinBlanka!

The Donjon Network on USTREAM: Too poor to hire a writer, needed it for the bus ride to the arcade to watch…

Starting in 5 minutes.

We ain’t dead nigga. Check 2nd post!

The Donjon Network on USTREAM: Too poor to hire a writer, needed it for the bus ride to the arcade to watch… - Going live in a few minutes! Music atm.