Running Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on PC

What’s the best way to get Marvel vs. Capcom 2 running on the PC?

I’m probably wrong, but to get the game at a playable level, it’s not worth the trouble.

Chankast?

Chankast? What’s that?

Dreamcast emulator.

yep mvc2 runs pretty well, as does cvs2. i’ve heard 3s can play well, although it doesn’t qutie run at full speed on my system.

unfortunately it appears chankast has been somewhat abandoned, as their hasn’t been a new release for sometime.

Damn, and here I was hoping there might be some way to play 3S online w/o owning an X-box:sad:

well if you have a mean computer it should be quite possible. With a pentium 4 2ghz with a ATi Radeon 9600XT and CvS2 runs stabily at 60 fps in training mode, but drops considerably versus computer. third strike is around 50 to 60 fps. Not very stable. But if your computer is stronger than I mentioned above, I suggest you try to get it emulated.

And I have heard there are people working on netplay for it although it doesn’t sound like it can be done as easily as say MAME or Final Burn or any of them, since I heard mention of needing to keep the memory synced.

hes right, it runs hella smooth on my 4.1ghz pentium D + geforce 7800.
btw, if you google for a bit, you might find a leaked chanKast with kaillera support.
noone plays much though. >_>