Rusty Hearts MMORPG Thread ~ Closed Beta released!

Only played for an hour and I’m having fun so far. Think of it as a 3D version of DFO with a mix of Devil May Cry. Only problem I have with the game is that there’s no custom characters and there’s only 3 characters to choose from, 2 guys and 1 chick.

Anyway if anybody is interested I have one more free closed beta key to give out.

Looks neat.
I’m interested :slight_smile:

If you have IGN Prime, then you can get a free Beta Key with some extra stuff (like an EXP boost).

If you don’t have IGN Prime, then you can sign up for a free month of IGN Prime.

people who get beta keys get 4 more to share

i made it to level 12 so far. i dunno if its just angela but the attacking feels slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and the 2nd weapon is even slower than the first… hopefully theres some kind of stat to increase attack speed…

game’s pretty easy so far, i havent even come close to dying once and ive been doing the highest difficulty possible when possible.

I’m playing it right now!

Is the EXP Boost a good to have?
I got my Beta Key from Anime Expo.

Uh oh, we playing this shit!

I got my key through Destructoid. Sucks that the servers were down for most of yesterday. I’d almost managed to hit level 10. Nice of them to reload our stamina for it.

How’s the system requirements? My shitty comp runs Dragon Nest on low since high just makes it run at 1fps.

[LEFT]Operating System – Windows® XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, or Windows 7[/LEFT]

[LEFT]CPU – Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)[/LEFT]

[LEFT]RAM – 1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Hard Disk – 5GB of Hard Drive Space or more (14GB or more preferred)[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Graphic Display – 3D video chipset with pixel and vertex shader model 1.3 supported. GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB or ATI Radeon 8500 64MB or newer for Windows XP. For Windows Vista and 7, a GeForce FX 5200 128MB or ATI Radeon 9500 128MB or newer is needed.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Sound Drivers – DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Network – Broadband Internet connection required[/LEFT]

[media=youtube]ERT-PkpaJS4[/media]

How clever, they blacked her out. :rofl:

Those are the same guys making the Shin-chan online rpg right?

Looks hot cool, very fast paced.

fml…

I doubt I can run this game with a motherfucking intel chipset…

My computer meets the clockspeed requirements but because of the graphics card can barely run a damn dreamcast emulator 100%…

Looks cool though, guess I’ll just scope out random youtube videos…

Don’t think I’ll play CB since it’s getting wiped anyway.

When it goes live then we’ll see, though I doubt it’ll survive after D3 is out.

Gawd dayum… and here I thought I was happy with Angela. Got my scythe today. Loving it, but that gun-kata stuff just blows it away. Can’t wait until they patch her into the beta!

Duckie, gtfo out of this thread. You have too many games to play as is.

How good is this a MMORPG? Never played one, but it looks decent.

Pssh, what are you talking about son? Your comp can’t even handle solitare, let alone something this awesome! :stuck_out_tongue:

And I have a healthy rotation of games, thank you very much. >.>

So since I’m about to hit the 20 cap for Angela, I think I’m gonna make a Tude. I hear he’s hard to play. I’d like to see if that’s true.

Haha true, true. That’s why I never bother with MMO’s or pc games, period. Don’t know if my laptop has the correct shit.

If beta is still going on next time I see you, then I’ll let you try to install it. I’m too lay to see if my comp meets the right requirements. Prob not.

A friend of mine gave me one of his beta keys. Playing with Angela and I’m enjoying the game so far. Like Domino, I haven’t encountered a challenge yet even on very hard. This sucks as I don’t want to steamroll through everything. Hopefully it’ll get harder in later missions.

is this still in closed beta?

All you have to do is make an account on their main site. They email you 3 beta keys.