Ryus hardest combo?

ryu

I found this while fucking around on trials. Its totaly unpractical as its for super street fighter not AE. Just wondering is this is hardest combo? I have fucked with ryu quite alot and nothing gave me this much trouble to land lol.

Littlescumbag I would love you hear your opinion on this as you main him. Maybe post a vid response to it, to show me how little I know about ryu lol.

Anyway it was just for fun and who knows maybe I did find his hardest combo. If there is a harder one please let me know I feel like a challenge lol

[media=youtube]N20cKmd8GfQ[/media]

Ok that last one wasnt his hardest as when I posted it some french lad showed me his hardest so here it is, its quite sexy looking only works on juri!

[media=youtube]Hpa7H2RfBUs[/media]

no one frame links that i could notice in that combos so im sure there are harder ones but on the ones side it does have a meaty at the end so props to that. now im gonna go in training for like 5 minutes and see what i can do.

I would say try stuff in the corner with SPS to cr mp cr mk hadoken FADC cr mp cr mk hadoken FADC cr mp cr mk HK tatsu
4 1 frame links + fadcs

im not sure if it all works as im too lazy to grind that combo out but based on fucking up and getting blocks i can still connect most of it so if anyone wants to give it a shot feel free

I feel if u use the same button ie mp, mp its easier then using 2 different buttons even if they are 1 frame and also peopel chat 1 frames with p-linking so it kinda takes the challenge away from it (imo)

Thansk man, it really is a hard combo lol but if ure a ryu main im sure youll do it for pish :slight_smile:

shouldnt these combo’s be practical in a match up or just shits’n’giggles

Meaty cr.mp (no counter-hit) into Ultra 2.

solar plexus punch into cr.hp<div><br></div><div>Seriously, even the pro’s mess this combo up on a regular basis. I’d even go as far as to say Daigo can’t do this combo regularly.</div>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/10311/Rsnake91">Rsnake91</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>shouldnt these combo’s be practical in a match up or just shits’n’giggles</div>
</blockquote>

Shits and giggles<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/12740/ilitirit">ilitirit</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Meaty cr.mp (no counter-hit) into Ultra 2.</div>
</blockquote>

This can link?<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/47128/farhannius">farhannius</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>solar plexus punch into cr.hp<div><br></div><div>Seriously, even the pro’s mess this combo up on a regular basis. I’d even go as far as to say Daigo can’t do this combo regularly.</div></div>
</blockquote>

Really? I mean its not the easiest link but its not that hard lol<br>

1 frame links are a pain in the ass in general, even if you plink or double tap it… no one is perfect.

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/53646/IItRueII">IItRueII</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/12740/ilitirit">ilitirit</a> said:</div>
</blockquote>

This can link?<br></div>
</blockquote>

Yep.  Go to 4m46s<br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUgTIrePPuM<br><br><br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/53646/IItRueII">IItRueII</a> said:</div>
</blockquote>

This can link?<br></div>
</blockquote>

Yep.  Go to 4m46s<br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUgTIrePPuM<br><br>Meh wont be hard on a trainign dummy will just be getting the timing down, also because its only a 2 hit combo that would make it a lot easier to hit every now and again for a record.<br><br>Still cool find though lol<br></div></blockquote>

Every time I play several games with a high PP Ryu online they never drop this combo. I myself don’t try it cuz my execution sucks but if these online warriors are hitting it everytime it can’t be that hard.

CH nj.HP solar plexus cr.MP st.MP fireball fadc cl.mk fireball fadc cl.MP cr.LP (LK tatsu MP DP) or (link DP)

solar plexus to cr.MP = 1 frame
cr.MP to st.MP = 1 frame
fireball fadc cl.mk = easy link to allow harder finish
cl.mp to cr.LP = 1 frame unplinkable (unless remapped back/select button)
cr.LP to DP = can link just to make harder haha

Stealing some of OP’s combo :smiley:

CH nj.HP solar plexus cr.MP st.MK fireball fadc cl.mk fireball fadc cl.MP cr.LP LP Shory U1 (corner only juri)

the crumples get more points though imo solely because you discovered that you can do it. Surely theres a spacing where you can crumple after a solar plexus

Hi Forum,

None of the comments mentioned so far have come close to what is Ryu’s hardest combo. I made it up during the Fall of 2012. I’ll post the combo here when I make the time to record the combo the way that I think will help people. The combos mentioned so far are easy when they become second nature.

• KaizenMaster

A bold claim, ryu’s combos don’t really allow for much along the lines of difficulty execution wise, 1 frame links from solar plexus, 1 frame links into LP and focus crumples are about as hard as it can get. As you can see from the posts made the difficulty is more along the lines of how situational or character specific the combo is. For example if you could find a situation where you would be able to even score a Counter-hit nj.HP and react to combo into solar plexus then that would be awesome.

I have my doubts, im subbed to your Youtube channel so i know you’re pretty damn good but i fail to see where you could possibly blow us out of the water with your entry.

I eagerly await your combo.

Still waiting for that combo bro…

Hi tdksparda,

All year I’ve been trying to get used to this difficult combo without a jump attack to start the sequence. It is as hard to execute as I mentioned previously without starting with a jump attack. When you perform the combo on certain characters like El Furete it is even more difficult.

For the sake of recording the full combo I did so with a jump in attack. I didn’t want to make the combo easier to execute but I wanted to put the combo concept out there for people to explore. I created this combo during October 2012.

As quoted above, when I make the time I’ll make the combo public. I’m going to make it apart of my video intro so I must finish creating an intro before releasing the combo. I’m a player and teacher on XBL and have prevented myself from become consumed by video editing. I’ll update you when the video is ready and get your feedback.

P.S. Thank you for your Subscription.

• KaizenMaster