S-Plink Dashing w/Certain Characters

So recently I’ve been trying to utilize S-plink dashing (S xx/ two attacks rapidly) since I’m more consistent with it. The problem is that I play a few characters (particularly Nova) that have an S+ATK move like Energy Javelin, so I can barely do the technique with them at all.<div>Is there a trick to S-plink dash with these characters effectively? Or do I have to plink with just ATK buttons or wavedash? Thanks.</div>

You can’t plink dash with S + 2 attacks with characters with S+ attack moves<br><br>aka Storm, Nova, Spidey, Strange, Spencer, etc etc<br>

<span style=“font-style: normal;”>I’ve definitely gotten a few dashes in a row with Nova using this technique, so it must be </span><i>technically</i> possible. But I guess no one can actually do it.

Just learn the KBeast method or traditional H method.

I like M+H plink dashing the best.

I’ll just stick with MH plinking. Far easier to utilize with certain characters. 

I was MH plinking for a long time, and I can do it, but I’m not as consistent with it as I am with S plink dashing.

<blockquote class=“UserQuote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/1242/DevilJin%2001">DevilJin 01</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/7995099#Comment_7995099" class=“QuoteLink”><span class=“ArrowLink”>»</span></a></div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>
<blockquote class=“UserQuote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/46940/discovigilante">discovigilante</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/7995016#Comment_7995016" class=“QuoteLink”><span class=“ArrowLink”>»</span></a></div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I’ve definitely gotten a few dashes in a row with Nova using this technique, so it must be technically possible. But I guess no one can actually do it.</div>
</blockquote>
<br>
Just learn the KBeast method or traditional H method.<br>
</div>
</blockquote>
What is the KBeast Method?
<div><br></div><div>edit: Forgot DevilJin has a massive sticky on this forum</div>

<p>Yo,</p><p>I just tried this out, and the 2 ATK~S plinkdash on pad is really really easy with a macro, and it fixes my previous problem with the shield skills kara with Task if I use L+M. It works great, just sadly you can’t use it to plink airdashes. The ATK+ S is also a problem like Bold Canceling or energy javelin too :(.</p>

S and two attacks also doesn’t option select throw/throw tech.<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/22797/Nooneyouknow">Nooneyouknow</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>S and two attacks also doesn’t option select throw/throw tech.<br></div>
</blockquote>

Yeah, when I realized this I knew I had to pick up the KBeast method. It’s a shame because S-plinking is so much more consistent for me :frowning: