Safe jump set ups after throw

Does Dudley actually have any? The weird jump arcs on j.HP and j.HK make it pretty difficult, coupled with the huge distance you actually throw the opponent.

It feels like I should be able to do throw > MK Ducking > j.HP but it either whiffs or eats an invincible reversal when I vary the timing. Which is weird to me.

I know there’s back throw > duck > jump (lk duck to stay on same side, mk to cross over)

It’s in one of the topics sticky’d

EDIT: http://shoryuken.com/f333/questions-go-here-dudleys-beginner-info-q-lets-learn-like-gentlemen-231842/index17.html#post9140070

Sorry, let me be more specific. Does Dudley have any Safe Jumps for 3 framers?

No.

msgtooshort

Bugger

Does ANYONE have a safe jump for 3 framers?

Guile and Bison apparently? http://shoryuken.com/f260/safe-jumping-shotos-232049/

also chun has one

After throw, you don’t have enough time to set up a safe jump, your best bet is to rush in and hope to be able to stuff it with Dart Shot.

You have time after a back throw. Its just that nobody has found a repeatable pattern that guarantess perfect timing.

You MUST have enough time after a forwards throw as well because you can do MK Ducking then J.HP and it will go through them before they wake up. I just cant get it to hit meaty

Uhh, what’s a safe jump?

Safe jump is jumping in on a knocked down opponent in a way so timed that he has no options on wakeup. It forces him to either block or eat the hit. In SSF4, safe jumping many characters is a challenge because they can do reversal attacks with as little as 3 frames of startup and will take priority or trade with whatever safe attack you’re using. Although that post is really better directed towards the Questions thread.

Safe jump is jumping in on a knocked down opponent in a way so timed that he has no options on wakeup. It forces him to either block or eat the hit. In SSF4, safe jumping many characters is a challenge because they can do reversal attacks with as little as 3 frames of startup and will take priority or trade with whatever safe attack you’re using. Although that post is really better directed towards the Questions thread.

EDIT: That double post was an accident.