Saki: by the numbers

saki

#1

Damage for Saki’s move sets:

:snka: - 640
:d::snka: - 640
Air :snka: - 480

:snkb: - 1280
:d::snkb: - 1040
Air :snkb: - 960

:r::snkc: - 3600
:df::snkc: - 2400

Uncharged Shot
:snkc: - 2800
:d::snkc: - 2800
Air :snkc: - 2800

:d::d::snka: Charged Shot
:snkc: / :d::snkc: / Air :snkc: -
1 Shot hits - 960
2 Shots hit - 1920
3 Shots hit - 2832
4 Shots hit - 3696
5 Shots hit - 4512
6 Shots hit - 5280

:d::d::snkb: Charged Shot
:snkc: / :d::snkc: / Air :snkc: -
1 Shot hits - 480
2 Shots hit - 960
3 Shots hit - 1416
4 Shots hit - 1848
5 Shots hit - 2256

:d::d::snkc: Charged Shot
:snkc: - 4800 (Overhead attack)
:d::snkc: - 4800
Air :snkc: - 4800

:hcb::2p: Charged Shot (Super)
:snkc: - 12000 (Unblockable)
:d::snkc: - 12000 (Unblockable)
Air :snkc: - 12000 (Unblockable)

:r: Throw - 5200
:l: Throw - 5200
Air Throw - 6000

:hcf::snka: - 3080 (Far), 3500 (Mid Screen), 3892 (Close)
:hcf::snkb: - 3892 (Far), 4256 (Mid Screen), 4592 (Close)
:hcf::snkc: - 4592 (Far), 4900 (Mid Screen), 5180 (Close)

:hcb: :snka: or :snkb: or :snkc: - 800

(Air) :bdp: :snka: or :snkb: or :snkc: - 3600 (if Grenade hits), 3200 (if just caught in Explosion)

:qcf::2p: - 9504 (16 hits if all hit, each hit does 880) (Super)

:dp::2p: - 20940 (Counter attack. Will be triggered by any Normal or Special Non-Projectile Attack. L3 Super)

:snkd: (When called as a partner) - 3600

I’ll add the combo section a little later.


#2

good stuff :slight_smile:


#3

awesome, now i know to never use any super but charge shot lol


#4

I might use some of this data in my thread if that’s alright with the OP.

Damage output doesn’t equal usefulness. Saki’s big fucking gun super is still good.


#5

Go ahead. I was going to ask if it was ok to borrow some of your combo tricks for the bottom part and the more info, the better.


#6

That charged shot super is working great against people who like to turtle and hold down + back. Any way to combo that into something besides another normal shot if I have them in the corner?


#7

Is the :d::d::snkb: charge shot still the best one to use?


#8

The v v B is very useful, and sometimes the v v C can be, if u want to juggle from a distance, but i’d say that the v v B has more uses, seeing as most of her large combos contain using it, plus u can combo off it easily if ur close to them


#9

" Damage output doesn’t equal usefulness. Saki’s big fucking gun super is still good. " +1 to that. plus giant gun also can chain fast off of a poke or cannon cancel and hits 95% of the time (the other 5% is when i screw it up, lol)