San Diego, When and Where will you play? Vol.III

not to late
if anyone needs teh address to ttf hit me up on srk or fb

hey, I’m kinda new to the sd scene, i play up at irvine whenever i get a chance since i’ve got friends there but haven’t really looked for stuff down here. I can play at the monday/wednesday night events, I take it those are still Things That Happen? I play mainly AE, but I’ll play most anything else given the opportunity.

Anyone know some faggot who’s PSN name is sinner1221? Fucking queer drops everytime you beat his shitty ass in UMVC3.

People play everything here. CO and TTF definitely happen on Mon/Wed respectively. unprotectedSEX aka cody is your guide to all events SD. You can either post here of check out the box arena on facebook for more information.

Welcome.

Box Arena tonight at Frubble. Be there!!

[LEFT]results and shout outs from tonight’s tourney[/LEFT]
[LEFT]only one thing i would change[/LEFT]
[LEFT]make it back to $5 to the pot[/LEFT]
[LEFT]it will make a big difference to the cash prizes [/LEFT]
Tonights Results:

[LEFT]Casuals tonight at ttf[/LEFT]
[LEFT]if you need address message me[/LEFT]
[LEFT]doors open at 730pm[/LEFT]
[LEFT]setups always needed[/LEFT]
[LEFT]$2.00 at the door[/LEFT]

if you need an address or question to anything in san diego regarding ttf, co, and box i can help you out

Hi all.

Looking to find some people to play online with since work kinda prevents me from going to all these awesome sounding weekly events ( :c ).

PSN/360 is , I only play AE though and I’m learning a new character. Interested in learning.

Sup everyone. Names Darren and will be moving to SD late Feb. fig Id drop in & start to knows some peoples lol.

Same here man. I wish there was something happening on sundays since that’s basically my saturday. I work pretty early in the morning so it’s hard for me to go out during the week. I play AE and marvel on the xbox gt: Marmelodov. I’m not online a whole lot so I won’t be a consistent training partner but we can get a few games in sometime if you want. I did get to go to WGF last week so that was fun. met a few people and got blown up but it was my first tourny and I kinda choked. I’m a decent player just not in public I guess haha

Hey I’m Mark! Just wanted to introduce myself. Looking forward to getting some matches in soon. See you all around. Just starting to attend Friday nights at Fashion Valley looking to get some more matches in. Exiledkng is my PSN.

See you all online sometime!

Mark is a smart guy. Come out and join him and others today at the Microsoft Store for Friday Night Fight! Free entry, free prizes!

do you guys run on asus or crts?
or laggy monitor?

I’m interested but you dont mention anything about the tournament…?
Is this a control pad only thing? If not can we bring a stick? What console is it on? What exactly is the prize? Etc.

You have to spark interest if you want people to go.

Unless I missed all this info somewhere

Its run on xbox 360 due to it being at the microsoft store.

Sticks are allowed and they run the tournament on the giant screen in the back of the store. Though lately sound has been a issue. Lack of sound rather.

Sometimes they bring out lcd monitors and play on those, which is what I recommend they do from now on. Trying to run a tournament on just 1 tv takes way too long.

We just use XBOX360s and Samsung LCDs. Arcade sticks allowed! Every Friday at 5pm at the Microsoft Store in Fashion Valley. Please click on this link for more info. Always FREE!

Info Link:http://fanboygaming.com/lan-events-coming-soon/

Info Link: http://fanboygaming.com/2012/01/23/friday-night-fight-street-fighter-iihyper-fighting/

This week is Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting!

Frubble tomorrow night!!!

last nights results
BOX SESSIONS LIVE

Casuals @ TTF tonight
doors open at 730pm
doors close at 12am
$2.00 to play

setups always needed

if address is needed pm me on fb or srk

ttf go go go