Doors open: 7:30 PM
Last Game: 12:00 AM

Set Ups always needed
3 or 4 inside
3 or 4 out side

If enough people are interested we can have a tourney

If you need directions or new message me
see you all tomorrow

All of San Diego’s fighting game community a little bird aka chris king told me we got a special guest that will be in town, kim1234 if you dont know who this is look this guy up on youtube im pretty sure youll find some cvs2 videos and a couple of super vids, but this guy is no joke. So lets get together Tuesday at Frubble do remember Frubble is free to play now but I encourage you to support them and the scene by buying a boba drink or a bite to eat and if you buy a wrap or sandwhich your name is but into a raffle by Christine.

Basically what I’m saying is Frubble is now free, make the drive to get some games in. If you just talk about wanting to get good be about it and make it out to casuals. I mean if you really want to get some good Super matches in do it while kim1234 is in town and not just him usually we got heavy hitters like yeb wondering around lately. But lets get a good crowd maybe a big ole tourney. Let’s just show up and get some games in.

If you have any questions just message me or if you are a friend or member of anyone in the Box Arena or part of there group ask there.

[LEFT]TOMORROW AND A TUESDAY![/LEFT]
[LEFT]MOST OF YOU DONT HAVE WORK OR SCHOOL NO MORE, SO GET YOUR ASS OUT TO FRUBBLE AND PLAY IN THE TOURNEY FOR SUPER AND ULTIMATE.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Taken from the Box Arena and SD Fighting Game Facebook pages…[/LEFT]
[LEFT]" This Tuesday at the Box. AE and UMVC3 tournament. Tournament results will affect the future of SD fighters and the Box. Be there;)"[/LEFT]
[LEFT]- Steinmania [/LEFT]
[LEFT]IF MITCHEL SAID IT YOU BETTER GO!!![/LEFT]
[LEFT]but for real whens the last time we had a big tourney for super or marvel like the beginning of the month? It’s time for another one. So get your lazy asses out there and lets get it started. All the info I know is down below… [/LEFT]
[LEFT]I don’t know what time the tourney is going to start but Frubble casuals start at 6pm[/LEFT]
[LEFT]They are running both Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3[/LEFT]
[LEFT]The tournaments will cost $5.00 each and will be cash pay out for top 3 players if we get enough[/LEFT]
[LEFT]1st- 70%, 2nd- 20%, and 3rd- 10%.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Remember Frubble is free now there is no entry fee to get in all the box ask you is to support the store and buy a drink I mean you dont have to but they do sell drinks for a $1.00 if you cant afford the larger drinks[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Hope to see you guys there tomorrow.[/LEFT]

I cannot tell you had much fun I had tonight. The turn out was so great and just the environment was good. It was even more awesome because the Box was streaming. I seriously was thinking it was going to be a 8 man bracket but we got like 30 people per game. And Ohayo1234 was there and it was fun playing him and watching him play. But big ups to yeb for taking 1st in AE 2012 and ernesto for taking 1st in Marvel.
Let’s get another great turn out next Tuesday for both games since it will be yeb’s last box event or might be since he will be leaving for the Air Force. More info on that when the box finds out whats going on but I am so down for another tourney.
T.T.F. tomorrow night or tonight since its Wednesday and by the way guys we have set ups inside now.

Results from Frubble
Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012
27 entrants
Top 8
1: YEB
2: KIM1234
3: VISCANT
4: WL GENGHIS
5: andslayers
5: WL CHRIS KING
7: unprotectedSEX
7: mr certified

9: combusted
9: alex t
9: bonesaw
9: maku
13: mcluvin
13: slappyslaps
13: megashark
13: phrase
17: final aura
17: jetquick
17: jp
17: loki
17: tswizzle
17: ls jokerz
17: onegai james
25: el culero
25: masheveli
25: nick
25: frank fresh

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
29 entrants
Top 8
1: DIOS X
2: WL CRISCO
3: andslayers
4: wl tommy
5: call2arms
5: mr certified
7: WL CHRIS KING
7: combusted

9: VISCANT
9: skoot
9: ti zero
9: wl diablo
13: hanging with virgins
13: repulse
13: jp
13: ls j-mo
17: WL GENGHIS
17: WL OMGERALD
17: watts
17: bonfire
17: ti akito
17: loki
17: toki
25: unprotectedSEX
25: mcluvin
25: tswizzle
25: final aura
25: ti juice
25: kneil

FOR COSTCO"S EYES ONLY:
[media=youtube]lg1CA-q231o[/media]

Daaammn I wish I could have made it. I will definitely be there next week to see Yeb off. ;(

Wednesday Night Casuals @ T.T.F.

Doors open: 7:30 PM
Last games: 11:50PM
Doors close: 12:00AM

House Fee:
$2.00
*Please pay before you start playing.

Setups always needed and much thanks to the people who bring them.
Always try to have at least 6.
3 for marvel and 3 for super

If enough people are interested in a small tourney I will throw one.
If people need to run league matches one tv will be dedicated to it.

Regarding Trash and Recyclables:
Please if you bring food, please dispose of all trash in the trash can.

If you smoke cigarettes please use the ash tray to ash your cigarette and throw away your butts in the ashtray I
provide you on the sign up table. It is sad when you throw your empty cigarette boxes and butts on the floor, even
sadder when it’s people you know. For each empty box I find I will add $0.50 to the house fee for the month.
The new month it will reset.

If you have anything that’s recyclable (aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and glass bottles),
please throw them in the right container. Look before you throw away.

3 marvel set ups and kof

also dont forget january 7th a saturday Marvel ranbat 2.2
dont worry if you missed the first one, trust me go go go if you need directions ill pm you

I want to thank MadCatz for coming through and donating some stuff.
So first place of this tourney will get the 70% of the pot and a stick.
There will also be a Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012 Tourney on the side with a $5.00 entry fee all going to the pot.

Hey all, man it’s been a while. I’ve been deployed in Bahrain. I’m sure I don’t have to say this but there is no Street Fighter scene there, lol. However now I’m back and looking to get the rust off. What’s things like in San Diego these days? I saw Cody’s post for CO Mondays and his place Thursdays. Both of those are pretty hard for me to make though. :[

What are things like on the weekends? That would be great.

Does anyone know if Will, Lacey, or Gerald still play? Haven’t seen those cats in forever. I bet they forgot what I even look like.

yoooooooo
so monday is at comic oddy in national city, tuesday is box at frubble in santee, and wednesday is my house in paradise hills.
the next weekend event is a marvel/side super tourney at my pad on a saturday in january
and winter gamefest box is running super on saturday and marvel on sunday i believe

havent seen deci in awhile
laces is now married but he comes around still he was at frubble last tuesday and gerald was there to

im trying to get a big tourney this tuesday for yebs going away and most likely theyll all be there

[LEFT]So if you all didn’t know are home town hero Brad Wayne aka yeb is going the Air Force and is leaving us very soon. Also, Chris King aka Christorious will be leaving for the land of the rising sun for a couple of months. So I was wondering if we can get another good turn out this Tuesday coming up, 01/03/12. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]Also since yeb and chris king are great Street Fighter players we can have a AE 2012 tourney Tuesday. Since a lot of people are still off of school we can get another great turnout. It helps the scene a whole lot when you guys come out and show support for the FGC not just showing up to the Box but also CO on Mondays and T.T.F. on Wednesdays, I know you can get burnt out 3 days a week but you don’t have to show up to each one you can pick your poison. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]But getting straight to the point…[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Let’s make this Tuesday’s Box session a great turn out for are homie yeb and show support for the San Diego fighting game community. [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Throw another great tourney for both games and maybe people can bring some set ups to get it going. Like I would bring my asus monitor and we can use combusteds ps3 since box is mostly ps3’s. [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Help the community out and make it out this coming Tuesday. See you there.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]-Cody “unprotectedSEX” Denton[/LEFT]

Oh shit waddup man! What games are you still playing Tenchi? And yeah most casuals are during the week, dont think anyone really is open on the weekends for casuals at least.

Yo yo,
I’m playing SF4 with a little bit of Blazblue. I want to get into Marvel and I have it but damn that game kinda confuses me to be honest. I also don’t get any real practice with competition since the online is so laggy. Since I’m stuck at home a lot of the time I play on whatever has decent online connection. I also play a little KOF but my skills in that game are pretty lackluster.

Happy New Years
Line up for January:
This Tuesday (1/3): Box Arena @ Frubble Farewell to yeb AE 2012/ Marvel Tourney
This Saturday (1/7):T.T.F. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Ranbat 2.2/ AE Side Tourney
Jan. 14th & 15th: Winter Gamefest, Box is running Marvel and Super.

Hit me up on FB or pm me on srk if you need any info about these January events.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i change my mind
the stick isnt going to first at ranbat 2.2
theres going to be a raffle for the stick so come you get a ticket when you sign up

Hey Guys! Come to our weekly fighting game tournaments every Friday at the Microsoft Store in San Diego. FREE entry, and FREE prizes! Play on the big screen and meet fellow fighting gamers!

http://fanboygaming.com/2012/01/02/join-us-this-friday-for-our-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-tournament-2/

Comic Odyssey casuals tonight
you know the deal
door open at 7:30pm
last game at 12:00am
House fee: $3.00 ( covers casuals)
Side tourney for marvel and ae: $1.00 per game winner takes all
set ups and sticks always needed

address:
[LEFT]3400 E 8th St Ste 106[/LEFT]
[LEFT]National City[/LEFT][LEFT], [/LEFT][LEFT]CA[/LEFT][LEFT] [/LEFT][LEFT]91950[/LEFT]

will bring my set up and jonkuns stick and reis ttf donation stick
see you all tonight

this is for tomorrow at the box arena…

[LEFT]So if you all didn’t know are home town hero Brad Wayne aka yeb is going the Air Force and is leaving us very soon. Also, Chris King aka Christorious will be leaving for the land of the rising sun for a couple of months. So I was wondering if we can get another good turn out this Tuesday coming up, 01/03/12.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Also since yeb and chris king are great Street Fighter players we can have a AE 2012 tourney Tuesday. Since a lot of people are still off of school we can get another great turnout. It helps the scene a whole lot when you guys come out and show support for the FGC not just showing up to the Box but also CO on Mondays and T.T.F. on Wednesdays, I know you can get burnt out 3 days a week but you don’t have to show up to each one you can pick your poison.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]But getting straight to the point…[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Let’s make this Tuesday’s Box session a great turn out for are homie yeb and show support for the San Diego fighting game community.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Throw another great tourney for both games and maybe people can bring some set ups to get it going. Like I would bring my asus monitor and we can use combusteds ps3 since box is mostly ps3’s.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Help the community out and make it out this coming Tuesday. See you there.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]-Cody “unprotectedSEX” Denton[/LEFT]

Everyone come out to this. Let’s make it HYPE. Stream time!