Sanwa JLF Restrictor Plate Q

Anyone know what kind of restrictor plate the Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SK comes with? Square, octogon, adjustable? And if it is adjustable, would I be able to swap out that restrictor with the one on my TE stick. Thanks in advace.

Square. Same as the TE stick. You can get octagonal ones but most shops that sell them are closed for a bit.

ah GT-Y right? Yea I guess I have to wait until Aki opens back up on the 23rd. Thanks again.

No it’s the GT-8F

GT-Y is the octagonal restrictor which is what I think he’s looking for, since his stick comes with square.