Save $30 on Toy Story/Toy Story 2 Blu-Rays

No, I’m not a bot. Just trying to inform and save some SRK’ers some hard earned cash and get a free ticket (up to $8.50 value) to Toy Story 3. Got my 2 Blu-Ray copies today for $18.46.

1. Log in to or create a Disney Movie Rewards Account. http://disney.go.com/disneymovierewards/
  2. Enter the following UPC codes, one at a time into the orange code box on the right side of the page. Toy Story 1 VHS UPC: 786936670332 and Toy Story 2 VHS UPC: 786936127683
  3. This will take you to a page where you can print a $10/1 coupon for each Blu-ray combo pack.
  4. Save these for when the new editions are released this Tuesday and use them with these awesome deals:
    * Toys R US will Charge $16.99 each for these Combo Packs when you buy both of them. After 2 $10/1 coupons you will spend $13.98 out of pocket
    * Target will charge $17.99 each when you buy both movies so after coupons you will spend $15.98 for both movies. (Thanks Couponing to Disney for these prices!)

Now, as an even better bonus, after you buy these movies you will be able to enter the rewards code into you Movie Rewards Account to print off a free ticket coupon (valued up to $8.50) to go see Toy Story 3!

eh, cool but i got mine today for $21.34 (after tax) for each. Good lookin out tho, man!

That’s what’s up. I’m gonna cop these tomorrow for my son.