Save replay?

This is something that’s been bothering me for a while now.

I have noticed that there’s a replay library in Street Fighter IV, but I have found no way to actually save replays.
Does this option only show up in a certain mode, is it a certain button after a match or before a match? I have no idea.

In the past I’ve had some really cool online matches that I wish I could have saved, such as me finishing a match with a Gadoken canceled into Legendary Taunt.

I think you have to be in the top 5000 of having the most champ points, I think I read somewhere this has been changed for super though, it would be great to upload matches at any time.

You can only upload a replay if your in G1. I think you need to get to a consecutive final match in championship mode, at the end of the match the winner gets the option to “upload the replay”.

If you get a chance to upload the replay, go look on the leaderboards and find your replay, then watch it and save it to your harddrive.

you can also save other people’s replays.

If you get a chance to upload the replay, go look on the leaderboards and find your replay, then watch it and save it to your harddrive.

you can also save other people’s replays.

this is the truth.

at this point you have to be in g1 to get a replay, and you gotta beat people with a lot of champ points