hmm… what’s this?

dat ass is all I need

waaaahahahahahaaaaaaa!!! whoaaa!!!

Ho my daize dat ass!

Did this really need a thread?

meh…was hoping for better

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1914/scarlet.png

???

I’m at school right now so I can’t risk checking at what possibly may be pr0n. :rofl:

Probably not - so let’s salvage it shall we? I start! :smiley:

Why do you women continue to take these photos, knowing full well the slightest slip up will have them on TMZ and every other publication? Some you can chalk up to publicity whoring (literally) like the sex tapes and stuff - but SJ really isn’t hurting career wise right now. If anything this hurts her more than helps. Remember Halle Berry had it all until she showed off in Swordfish then did the scene with Billy Bob - leaving nothing to the imagination anymore. Her career has gone nowhere since then.

Ask yourself What Would Tyler Durden Do

Yeah but I can see him NOT googling that shit, whereas in this case googling that shit is the obvious correct choice.

Tyler Durden would use google

Uhh the tit scene in Swordfish is awesome…She won a damn Oscar getting backdoored by Billy Bob…Whatever movie she did after that she got millions more so i would say she did good going nude.I wish more women would show the tattas…

So I took a quick peek.

Not bad… not bad. :tup:

Not even remotely.

real talk if you are on the internet and consider yourself a man you already know what’s really good. no need for some bullshit excuse for a “oh dude there are breasts on the internet but i can’t really even tell you that !!!”

fucking “interwebs”… fuck out of here with that shit, too.