Schism's Request Thread

<---- a.k.a. hawaiigamer142

Welcome to my request thread. Anything goes really. Just no animation is pretty much it. So if youre looking for a good deal, request here.

traffic traffic
trynna find my chapstick
feeling kinda carsick
there’s a ford maverick

Request Away.

Let me get a magnus av with him beasting with mad powers all around him and have his eyes glowing red thanx and have a Decepticons logo and have it say “Team Decepticons” and “DragonGod”

STFU.

dragon, just leave srk… seriously.

wanna make me a banner… about 100 - 150 pixels high… maybe about 400 long…

of amy lee from evanesncece… don’t put my name… just amy, and the bands name… possibly their logo…

this pic is cool if u wanna do it…

umm… i don’t care about what else you do… just don’t make it look techno ish… more dark… like gothic or something… w/e… dark colors, red, blacks, dark blues… it’s for my forum… which has a black/red layout, so i don’t want soemthing totally jacked out of colors.

thanks dude… and my bads about the avatar u made for me that one time… s’all cool

thanks

@ Hadoken King:

Do you think you could supply me with a picture of better quality? Then I’ll surely do your banner.

Any other requests guys?

sure, here

fuck you bitch

you are a pure cornball:eek: :eek:

p.s.

Team Decepticons suck!!!

since i know most of the decepticons… FUCK YOU

and havea wonderful day

word thats right hadokenking and why the fuck is your magnus av better than any av i ever got damn that shit is hot but hodokenking is down with us and Team Decepticons owns you punk, lol, haha
Dragon that Shit!!!:cool:

word

ggpo automatic :lol:

All these avatar makers are punks cept the ones who don’t mind me:D

To All:
Get the fuck out if you guys are going to argue.

@ DragonGod:
You’re an idiot. You wear an avatar that degrades yourself. You make hasty generalizations not knowing that you’re the one making all us taggers upset. Your comebacks are lame. You suck up way too much. Learn how to spell and use proper grammar and then come back and post in my thread again.

@ Hadoken King:
Let me know how you like this one.

that’s sick. thansk

No problem dude. Actually I’m pleased you like it.

Anyone else?

CAN I HAVE A MAG BANNER, SAYING “FaT BLacK” IN BIG LETTERS
AND HAVE THE FONT DO SOMETHING SICK…

I THANK U IF U DOIT

@DRAGONGOD: <^>(@_@)<^>

i like the avatar regarless of what it says and i don’t try to spell or use correct grammer in SRK forums shit is not english class if people can’t what i write which they can it doesn’t matter to me enough to try and make every word be spelled correctly i just type fast and if there are typos its not a big deal to me and what generalizations do i make. DRAGONGOD THAT SHIT!!!

@ Automatic:

I can do that for you. But if “make the font do something sick” means animation, I can’t do that right now.

@ DragonGod: I dont care what you have to say. Just get out. The generalization you make is that taggers are punks just because an avatar whore like you doesn’t get an avatar from everyone you ask for, everytime you ask for one.