Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Game

Anyone into Scott Pilgrim? I’m excited for the game especially. It looks neat. Definitely using my TE stick to play. Coming to PS3 first, woo!

Yeah there’s a Scott Pilgrim thread in the Comics forum.
The last book is also out and so far it’s not disappointing I hear.
2nd trailer got me more hype for the game X3

When does it come out? The game looks way sick.

august 10th on PSN. not sure when on 360. games is gunna tight

I like the fact that Anamanaguchi is in it. Definite buy? YES!

Latest trailer just came out.
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Video Game, SDCC 10: PlayStation Network Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Here is the old trailer.
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Video Game, E3 2010: Extended Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Overall, it’s shaping out to be a damn good looking game. But I can’t tell if it’s just me, seeing as how I’m a fan of the comic.
I actually think Anamanaguchi music is “ok”, but after hearing the old trailer song, I’m like "WTF?!?!?"
Not to mention.

Anamanaguchi - Summer 2010

Updating every other week with one new song from the game!

Damn, PS3 exclusive? I could have sworn that I heard this shit was droppin on 360.

I thought it was a timed exclusive.

This game even has zombies? Aww crap… I have to play it now -_-

The X-box 360 ver. will come out in late August, relax people ;3

I’m stoked for the game but the lack of online Co-op kills me.

WHAT?! So that means I gotta drag my PS3 over or hope my friends are not cheap bastards if I want to play 4 player? Fucking LAME!

Damn I guess the one of the few who does not care about online play (I see a lot of people complaining about it).
Honestly, get 3 other random buddies and just play. But then again, I guess I can see the conflict, trying to find 3 other people interested in the same thing.
Hey, throw a party, get your friends drunk, and then play, lol. Hell, that’s how we played Bionic Commando for like 3 hours straight ;p

I wasn’t aware of the lack of online, but I’m sure it’ll be fine without it.

And I’m so excited Anamanaguchi is doing the score. They’re sweet.

I’ve tried getting my friends to come over to play games. Enticed them with beer, weed, food, you name it. Fuckers don’t wanna game unless it’s Halo or MW. Besides some of my best gaming buddies don’t even live in the same state, hell same region of the country as me. I’d love to play this with them and I can’t. It’s a shame is all. Still getting it. It looks hype as hell.

No booth babes = fail.

Hope Burgers are worth more.

Had enough all ready? Slap Slap Slap Slap.

hah

shitty gamer friends

Well their not really gamers, so it’s to be expected.

You can pre-order the game for PSN now and you’ll save $5 and get a shirt for Home.

Buy Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game PSN - The Official Ubisoft Online Store

Use the promotional code 10THANKS to shave off an extra $1.

Also, heres a 12 minute gameplay video:
Comic-Con 2010: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Comic-Con 2010 Stage Demo

^ done and done