Scott Steiner Appreciation Thread - Big Papa Pump is yo hookup! HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!

[media=youtube]EarU–5cYOE[/media]

Scott Steiner: “You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin’. But I’m a genetic freak, and I’m not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin’ me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Your chances of winnin’ drasticy go down. See the three-way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of wiinnin’. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Kurt Angle KNOWS he can’t beat me, and he’s not even gonna try! So, Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin’ at Sacrifice! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin’, if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch? percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at Sacrifice! See, McJoe; the numbers don’t like, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice! See- but I’m gonna break it down for all you ladies.” (turns to Lauren) “Would you rather be with me, or would you rather be with Joe?”

Lauren: “Well, I think Joe’s kinda nice, I mean, you know?”

Steiner: “See, you’re one o’ those girls that like romance. I’m-a talk to all my freaks out there. Would you rather come home to me, a genetic freak, to be satisfied every night, or go home to that fatass Samoa Joe!? See, tonight, we’re gonna win, and I’m gonna be the World Champion at Sacrifice! Come on, Petey! Let’s go!”

“Dennis Malone is better than Karl Malone”

:rofl:

Big Poppa Pump got his own thread?

Botchamania should do a Scott Steiner tribute…or did they already make one?

[media=youtube]-3_cUxzLBSQ&feature=related[/media]

i used to hate this guy when i was little lol.

i used to hate this guy when i was little lol.

Greatest wrestler of our generation.

Big Poppa Pump is your hook up. Holla if you hear me!!!

[media=youtube]JQ2ouQy6tvw[/media]
[media=youtube]H3FHf085yHM[/media]

Everyone knows…wants to know where he’s been.

His highly educated university of course.

HAH?

I?ll be flexin? my peaks, pleasin? my freaks? and when they say ?boom-shakalaka!?, that?s when you know that I?m the Big Booty Daddy!

Everyone knows…wants to know where he’s been.

His highly educated university of course.

HAH?

“See when I have my freaks horizontal, they understand size, they appreciate size, and size does matter. And they know that they don’t have to wait for the earth to rotate on a 47-degree axis so the stars can smuck the sky and create a equalax, so they can see the big dipper. No no no. All they gotta do is call up the big Poppa, cause I’m the man with the big dipper, and satisfaction’s comin when I gobehein and do the bump’n’grind and its only a matter of time before they call me the BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY!”

Can’t hate on Big Papa Pump!!

[media=youtube]zUJsNB7T43s&feature=related[/media]

He still wrestles? isn’t he like a bajillion? (not a real number)

Dr. B only has to will for it and math professors would globally recognize bajillion as a real number.

No he is not Ric Flair.

"Shar Pei…

Crooked… yellow… teeth…

CUZ WCW sucks"

i remember watching that on TV with my mouth open. SS is the truth. :rofl:

shoutouts to Midajah :lovin:

[media=youtube]0ccog02xSIo[/media] first one I ever saw. First of many, lol. Manly.