Screws used to mount Sanwa Parts

Does anyone know what type screws are used to mount a Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y stick to a JLF-P1 mounting plate?

I bought the items seperately and no screws were included. Hopefully I can find the type I need at a local hardware store and won’t have to order them from an online store.

Thanks for the help in advance.

You bought it from me? If yet then I will send you some for free.

You need M3 screws and M3 nuts.

I don’t think it was you…I bought it from a guy on ebay by the handle of neweravideogames.

Thanks for the help anyways…I’m assuming I can pick up M3 screws and nuts at a Radio Shack or Home Depot??

yes you can.

Thanks a lot for the help guys!!

OH ok ^_^.
Buy 8mm long screws.

http://akihabarashop.jp/developments/images/SB-3-8.jpg

[quote=“TheRealNeoGeo, post:6, topic:56180”]

OH ok ^_^.
Buy 8mm long screws.

QUOTE]

Well, I looked everywhere I could think of yesterday for these, and no one had them. I was a little suprised that Radio Shack didn’t have them, but the guy looked at me like I was insane when I asked for metric screws.

I managed to find some Pan-head M3 10mm screws, but no nuts. I tried to install them in the joystick, but it looks like the restrictor gate or something is blocking the hole, so I’m not sure where I would attach the nut anyway. Sorry if I’m not making sense, but this is my first build and I’m a little shaky on everything…

If there are no M3 nuts glued to the stick body, then you don’t need to use M3 screws: look for nuts that will fit in the hex holes and get the mating counteresink screws (with appropriate length or just cut them). Try 4-40 or close.