Hey, I’m a scrub Yun (as the title suggests), and I was wondering how I would learn to play this game.
A couple of my questions are (avoiding character specific things for now):
- What are good approaches for Yun to use?
- What are the techniques that I need to learn (hit-confirm, OS, etc.)?
- What the hell should I do when/if I command grab?
- What kind of style should Yun be played with? I hear “rushdown” but I find trouble approaching properly enough to even start hitting people at times.
- What kind of anti-air things does Yun have? Both from ground and from air because this is something that completely screws me over every time. >>
I only have this game on the PC so if anyone wants to add me:
If anyone wants to teach me via. beating me down relentlessly over and over, I’d gladly accept it if I learn something from it.