SDTEKKEN INTERVIEW - Katsuhiro Harada & Michael Murray on STREET FIGHTER x TEKKEN!

INTERVIEW: Katsuhiro Harada And Michael Murray On STREET FIGHTER x TEKKEN And Beyond!

We had the honor of interviewing both Katsuhiro Harada and Michael Murray from the TEKKEN PROJECT at the recent Comic-Con in San Diego! We chat about the big unveil of Street Fighter X TEKKEN, working with the community, and what?s next for the TEKKEN series!

[media=Interview - Harada & Murray - STREET FIGHTER x TEKKEN - Comic-Con 2010]4738[/media]

[media=youtube]Recin7tersM"[/media]

sick

I wonder if Harada will find some sort of Tekken action figure for his twitpics.

Also, I’m on board with anything related to love sims.

like.

oh shit, this aint facebook.

does this effect the development of tekken 7 any? or a tekken tag 2?

They’re making a Tekken Tag 2?

Pretty sure TxSF is this generation’s “Tekken Tag 2”. 3 numbered games, then a spin off.

admins please change this guy’s name to MerkMan because he’s killing it

no, but i wanted to know if it henders our chances of getting a tekken tag 2.

guess i’m in the minority but i don’t care about street fighter x tekken at all…and i don’t really care about tekken x streetfighter…especially at the possible expense of tekken 7 or a future tekken tag game.

What chances

thats why i want the question asked. i want to know what kind of chances we have or had.

I cant see TTT2 as they would have to remove the walls and go backwards to create it. Tekken x SF is the equivalent to TTT2.

Streetfighter X Tekken

Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken X Street Fighter Revealed At Comic-Con

http://shoryuken.com/f2/sdtekken-interview-katsuhiro-harada-michael-murray-street-fighter-x-tekken-245772/

Namco is done with T6 right? There were rumors of another expansion after BR, but I believe those were proven false.

If that’s the case, development on T6 has been done for nearly a year at this point, but we know development on TxSF has just begun. So I’d guess that the Tekken team has been working on T7 for the last year and that TxSF will come after T7 (3 years from now).

Oh thanks.

Playable? I thought that video we saw with Ryu, Kazuya, Chun Li and Nina was a pre-recorded Bluray. If it’s already playable, there’s got to be more vids of casual gameplay or whatnot.

Tch. Half-ass ninjas attending. A real ninja woulda swapped that shit for a dvd with One Night In Chyna, then distributed rips all OVER the net.

STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN European Premiere

Saw this on the front page. I like how they throw the word “premiere” in there, just to get people to come to this event, as if the game is gonna be released soon instead of in 2 years. I’m guessing it’s gonna be the same video we saw at ComicCon, but it would be nice to see a different video.

Erm, did you read the press release? It’s going to be TxSF, the Namco version… So it definitely won’t be the same demo… It also says that people at the event will be able to play it.

this shizz is just around the corner. it will be released a couple months after mvc3 tops.