SE Madcatz stick replacement

Hey SRK,

I ordered an se madcatz stick and I was wanting to replace the stick first thing with a sanwa stick. I’ve heard of many problems with the stock one. I’ve been looking online and can’t find any great places to buy one except for lizard lick. The only problem is that the stick I need Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SK is out of stock. I’m wondering if any of the other sanwa sticks on this site that would work with the se madcatz fight stick. If not where should I go to get one? I already looked on ebay and the prices were a little high and most of them would be shipped out of Hong Kong. Thanks.

Link to Lizard Lick

Wow, we just went through it in this thread: http://shoryuken.com/f177/there-difference-between-these-two-263553/

Get the Sanwa JLF-TP-8T Joystick It differs in the fact that it comes with Wire harness (unneeded), without a shaft cover (Which works just fine without), and the PCB needs to be rotated.

Here is how to rotate. I am just using my JLF in my madcatz SE. It is already rotated properly, but I rotated it more!

Now, you need to push these black holding pins from the main body holding it in:

I do it two corners at a time:

Removed.

This is the TP-MA PCB.

You can pick it up.

Rotate.

Replace restrictor gate by pushing it over.

Finished.

The Gameshark store sells them.