Seagal being sued for $1M after sexual harassment, woman claims she was a "sex slave"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100413/en_afp/entertainmentusfilmseagallawsuit

Blasphemy. He made Under Siege.

Under Siege.

It was on the first page yo

i did a search but spelled his name wrong which missed the thread.

my bad. close this thread plz. thx.

Wanna know how I know this bitch is frauding?

1. Name one aspiring model who has even the slightest interest in air traffic controlling.

2. An air traffic controller is one of the highest paying jobs that doesn’t require a degree.

In conclusion–the bitch is stupid.

I smell another harlot looking for a free paycheck. Segal didn’t do shit but give her a steady job doing the only thing she’s useful for. I love how she escapes his villainous grasp, even though Segal is a cop in the town and well connected. I’m pretty sure if he didn’t want her to leave she wouldn’t leave.

I would like to refer you all to this. It will answer all questions and out your minds at ease in the face of this nonsensical foolishness.

steven seagal has only ever proved himself to be a douchbag.

i am guessing the way he was pronounced a reincarnation was “hey this guys just like that douchebag monk we used to know, THIS MUST BE HIS REINCARNATION, THAT DOUCHEBAG!”

Bitch is mad Steven put her asshole Under Siege. Now she sues him but fails to realize he is Above the Law.

Reminds me I need to schedule a “daring escape” to the airport for my flight next week.

Time to crack open a case of these and start my white slavery ring

Sorry pun was already used, try again.

I really thought a seagull bird was being sued for 1 million dollars.

jokes on me.

And this is her: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20002379-504083.html

Damn you Grog!:mad:

You’re wrong, Ryback! You’re wrong!

wow u dont need a degree? lol…i feel like u should.

You mean Seagal was able to rape one of those gigantic bitches from Avatar? He is more badass than I thought.

ya, this milf I know makes over 6 figures!! Unfortunately (according to her at least), the FAA is not hiring new controllers at the rate they should AND the ones they are hiring, they aren’t paying nearly as well. She says to expect to see lots of controller related accidents in the near future :frowning:

Seagal has put moves on one of my friends before in a “casting” meeting. So I wouldn’t put this past him. However, I also wouldn’t put it past a girl to exaggerate a couple details here and there.

^^^^^^^^^i want you all to know that you are all retards

HERE ARE FURTHER ALLEGATIONS

STEVEN SEAGAL IS A DOUCHEBAG

My old Film teacher says she used to work with Seagal, and that he was a gigantic asshole.

Being an air traffic controller is a very difficult and stressful job, degree or not.

Many people aren’t cut out for it, and that’s why it pays good.