Seattle Lanwerx 7/12 Results MvC2, CvS2, 3S, and GGXX

** MvC2, 21 peeps**

** 1-Jason Kuan “Kuan”-Magneto/Cable/Sentinel-a**
** 2-Issariya Huvanandana-Sentinel/Cable/Commando**
** 3-Trinh Nguyen “DirtyShin”-Sentinel/Cable/Commando, BH/Cable/Doom, different teams**
** 4-Ian T. “Vashthastampede”-Storm/Sentinel/Commando or Cyclops, Magneto/Cable/Cyclops**
** 5-Mandel Scott “C_R”-Storm/Sentinel/Cable**
** 5-Rattana Phanthourath-Magneto/Sentinel/Psylocke, Sentinel/Storm or Magneto or Cable/Commando**
** 7-Mark Santos-Magneto/Cable/Sentinel-a**
** 7-Evan Wenzel-COUNTER TEAMS! CUZ ALL THIS MUTHAFUCKA DOES IS COUNTER!:lol: But sometimes I saw him use Magneto/Storm/Tron, Storm/Sentinel/Cyclops**

** CvS2 results, 21 peeps**

** 1-John Michael “lifetimeboy”-P Kyo or Sagat/Cammy/Blanka**
** 2-Trinh Nguyen “DirtyShin”-N Iori/Morrigan/Sagat**
** 3-Masanori Takee-A Sakura/Bison/Blanka**
** 4-Gon Liu-N Sagat/Blanka/Yamazaki**
** 5-Ray Teruya Jr. “RayBladeX”-P Raiden/Guile/Bison**
** 5-James Naumann “astroboy”-C Ryo/Guile/Blanka**
** 7-James Siew “Peachy”-S Chun Li/Sagat/Blanka (not exactly sure if thats right)**
** 7-Ian T. “Vashthastampede”-C Kim or Chun Li/Blanka/Sagat**

** 3S results, 14 peeps**

** 1-John Michael “lifetimeboy”-Ken III**
** 2-Ray Teruya Jr. “RayBladeX”-Urien III**
** 3-Masanori Takee-Chun Li II**
** 4-Jason Gonzalez “Apoc”-Dudley I**
** 5-Ondrej Lang-Hugo II, Urien II**
** 5-Andrew Schmunk-Ken III**
** 7-Robert Covel “Slayer213KIL”-Yun III**
** 7-Sam Yatchmenoff "bakemono-Makoto I**

** GGXX results, 16 peeps**

** 1-Trinh Nguyen “DirtyShin”-Ky**
** 2-Mark Santos-Sol, Potemkin**
** 3-Trace Prewitt “ICD-3”-Testament**
** After this I dunno cuz I have the signup sheet and not the brackets themselves, so if anyone knows the rest of the results or have the brackets, pm me the rest of the placings so I put them up on Apex.**

** Random tidbits-Thanks to Portland and Olympia people for comin up, it definitely made this tourney a lot more interesting then it would have been without you guys here. Thanks to Damien for letting us throw all those tourneys. And I think Im gonna only play MvC2, I hella suck in SF games. And next time if I enter a CvS2 tourney can I not get the beastiality bracket please? Thank you.**

I suck on sit down machines and I hate the Ragnarok super. :-\

And for all that might be wondering who the camera guy was, that’s a friend of mine from Oly and we got all the first round MvC2 and some GGXX (I think semi finals of both winers and losers) and we’re working on getting them compressed, labeled (so people know who’s playing), and uploaded somewhere. We have a place now but it’s incredibly slow and if more than a few download at the same time, it’s gonna be slower. :frowning: I would have loved to record the semi-finals to grand finals in MvC2 and GGXX but we had to go (we had a poker game at 8) so yeah, at least we got something. I’ll post it in NW discussion when we got something for you all.

And thanks for the tidbit recognition. :slight_smile:

Big thanks to Peachy for the food, and happy B-day.:cool:

Best tourny ever…

What’s up everyone! Thanks to everyone making it out to this tournament it has been one of the best and biggest tournaments we have had in a LONG while. I am glad people enjoyed the food and games, I just wanted to thank Damien a lot for everything he let us do. (not sure if he will see this thread though.)

Nice to see all the people from out of town, and I hope you Portland peeps can make it back in like 2 weeks. :slight_smile:

This guy forgot his starbucks woo.

Please dont post those ugly ass matches

okay… how did Up sit down and beat Mark, Mandel, Ian, and Trinh in a row, and then take 2 games from Kuan. Please stop beating everyone up.

** I don’t have the faintest idea, but I do know one thing, all those people that guy beat are killers. Straight up and down.**

go LTB!

Maybe this means that up doesnt hate the sticks anymore, funny cause its still the same sticks???