Seeking roommate at Shilo Inn

TS and I are looking for 1-2 roommates at Shilo Inn. Serious reply only. Please post here if you are interested.

i’m seriously interested. my brother already booked my plane ticket as my graduation present so i’m definitely going.

will either of you have a car? like would we be able to drive from shilo to cal poly or would we have to walk/take a cab?

and what games do you guys play? i’m coming mainly for cvs2, and i’m entering mvc2 and 3S for shits and giggles. last year i roomed with a bunch of ggxx and soul calibur guys, which kinda sucked because i had nobody to practice with.

peace

We are both flying from Northern California. I would like to rent a car for this trip, we could spilt all the room/car cost.

Im play a lot of CVS2

that’s cool, but the distance from shilo to cal poly is actually pretty short. so i’m sure we could either bum rides or just pay a few bucks each way in a cab. either way, it would be MUCH cheaper than renting a car the whole weekend.

when are you guys flying in? i arrive thursday afternoon around 1. so would we make the room reservation for thursday-sunday or are you guys flying in friday morning?

hit me up on AIM sometime, delarocha53. and would 3 people work, or would you rather try to have one more?

I can get a Dodge Intrepid for about $100 for the whole trip + another $30-40 in gas.

I plan to arrive Thursday around 6PM and stay untill monday morning

Let’s plan to get one more person

There’s a free shuttle from the Shilo Inn the tourney area.

I’m not sure what the late night plans are, but transportation TO the tourney is already taken care of. That aside, it’s like 12 minutes walking distance from Shilo to the tourney area anyway.

I have a similar situation.
Theodis and me are going for sure. But we don’t have housing situated yet. Since we don’t have a car or a credit card we have no idea on what to do, lol.
On the other hand our friend James (has car and credit card) says he wants to go but he is so unreliable on his word…there is literally a 20% chance of him actually going.
If any of you guys are interested in having two (maybe even three) roommates. Please post up. Thanks

Btw: We play Marvel and Cvs2

Give me a few days to figure out what our plan is. I’ll let you know ASAP.

I’m 100% sure I’ll be there

Sounds Good.

dakkonmc- clear out some of your PMs, your box is too full.

don’t forget about little old me:(

TS - Box Clear
popoblo - I still remember you.

im serious

im willing to pay for the whole room and car… if you allow me to have my doings with you

jerking on your faces…
doing you in the butt…
and maybe ill give you a reacharound

Matt,

Were you traumatized when you were young? Was it a father figure? Perhaps it was good ole Dad… My guess this is the only channel for you to express all these angry.

i think i might have the same problem, im the sole person without friends going, with the excepiton with one perosn in maryland

he might hook me up and let me stay with them, but might not

either case im going solo and want to share the special, it would only be 20 dollars a night per person, someone for sure, that is going get back to me.

any updates?

peace

I’m waiting for all the people to confirm with me.

Here’s the cost

room charge for the Shio Inn needs to be paid in advance, and is $352 after tax.

Car will be $125 with GAS

I have a few questions.

• Who wants to go with the Car and Hotel?
  • Who would rather go just with the hotel?
  • Who’s credit card are we putting this on? We need to send the payment to this person in advance

i c, thanks for the reply. here’s a few questions…

1. so the $352 is for thursday-sunday nights with the srk discount? same with the $125 for the rental car right?

2. how many people do you want to be in the room?

3. when are you guys flying in? i arrive thursday afternoon around 1:15 PM. since there’s that “world championships or 3S” going on at family fun arcade on thursday, it would be tight to drive up for that (bc it’s supposedly like an hour away).

peace

PS- i can go with car and hotel

1. so the $352 is for thursday-sunday nights with the srk discount? same with the $125 for the rental car right?

Yes

1. how many people do you want to be in the room?

I want at least 4. TS said last year someone put 12 people in a room and we could fit 4-6.

1. when are you guys flying in? i arrive thursday afternoon around 1:15 PM. since there’s that “world championships or 3S” going on at family fun arcade on thursday, it would be tight to drive up for that (bc it’s supposedly like an hour away).

I’ll be there around 5-6. I wouldn’t mind going down there

peace

I’ll actually be getting down there about 3pm on Thursday.

Thing is, if you get there Thursday afternoon, you could wait till everyone shows up and get all of the money, and then do so… or at least last year you could. There’s some other event going on in the area this year, so I can’t say if all te rooms will be booked up by then, or what.