Seimitsu PS-14-KN stuck >_<

how do you suppose one could un-tighten the screw in button without damaging it?

Is it that the nut won’t turn? If it is, you might be able to gently loosen it with some pliers. Otherwise, I’d grab the button by the microswitch and try gently turning the button to loosen it.

Take a flat screw driver and use it to push the screw. Might dent the outside of the nut a bit but it’ll at least get it off.

You know what. What FreezerB said was exactly what I did. I got a flat head screwdriver and just pushed those wedges till it spinned out. Then I got my fingers and unscrewed it. You can also use this process to screw the buttons back on there really tightly.

thanks for the info guys, idk about putting any presser on the micro switch, plus i have led boards inside my buttons so that would interfere with my wiring. as far as using the flat head screw driver, you guys are implying that i get the flat head and wedge it in between the nut and button top to pop it off?

I use pliers to grip the Nut.
Don’t care if the Nut gets scratched.

Get the picture? Then for the microswitch just use your fingers to hold it down.

i understand, it worked! :slight_smile:

thank you very much
DonkeyBlonkey

You’re very welcome :D.