Sentinel fast and unfly, one more time

sentinel

alright could someone please explain the unblockable to me… more than c.fp please.

i know what it is, and to some extint thanks to sentinelsforce and geekboy, i know how it works…

i know what to do with it and what to do after it.

but i dont understand HOW IT IS DONE
what are the circumstances that it works in and how do you use it efectivly in a match.

why do i try for them and not get them and do it on accident, when * I * would think it would work.

thank you in advance:)

The BASIC BASIC BASIC idea of it that I understand is this:

Sentinel’s laser hits TWO times. The unblockable trick takes advantage of this by glitching (which is what it is IMO) the block animations of a character and disabling their ability to block altogether. That’s the jist of it.

Now, to make this trick work is like this. Opponent superjumps, when they get to the PEAK of the sj, perform one c.FP, as their coming down (if they block) their block animation will begin to twitch on and off. And as they come closer, you can perform whatever you want. Now this may not be the whole story, but thanks to charlie goblyn’s LACK of grammar and basic paragraph structure, his interpretation is almost impossible to read sometimes.

And when the hell is this video they keep talking about gonna come out demonstrating this?

Team AZ vid was out for a hot minute, then it got recalled cuz it was supposedly crappy according to g0blyn…

that vid was supposed to have footage of it

and its geekboy to the rescue again, followed by wildcat… and wheres dasrik to comment? dues?

hehe

“Sentinel’s laser hits TWO times. The unblockable trick takes advantage of this by glitching (which is what it is IMO) the block animations of a character and disabling their ability to block altogether. That’s the jist of it.”

^^ see when the thing first came out, i read that and understood it just as you have explained.

" Opponent superjumps, when they get to the PEAK of the sj, perform one c.FP, as their coming down (if they block) "

i have i have got this down … well you cant get it down but i have gotten it to work before, i think:confused:

“but thanks to charlie goblyn’s LACK of grammar and basic paragraph structure, his interpretation is almost impossible to read sometimes”

yes this is so true

“their block animation will begin to twitch on and off. And as they come closer, you can perform whatever you want.”

so … lets say that i do hit with a crouching laser, am i supposed to just blindly do rocket punch super, cause most of the time i think i have it working the LASER HITS AS WELL, leading me to belieive that the, LASER HITS AS WELL, LEADING ME TO BELIEVE ONCE IT HITS, (LASER) IT WILL BE BLOCKED BUT AN IMMEDIATE ROCKET PUNCH WILL NOT.

sent’s unblockable…ticky to understand how it works but not really…basically tha second hit of the laser is unblockable…do a regular c.fp and u see it hits twice…if and opponent lands on tha 2nd hit ONLY it makes tha laser unblockable…tha laser itself, not a RP…u can followup with a RP xx HSF or just a HSF…ummm get a friend or sumin and go traing moe and try it out or go to an arcade play some people and try it out…wen u kill their point char wid sent and the 2nd one is about to come in go to the middle on the screen and do a c.fp early so when they land they land on tha laser as its disappearing…they get hit by the laser then just RP xx HSf its easy once u get tha timing down…umm tell me if u get it and i’ll try clarify it more…

thank you all for rescuing me. i plan to get it down by THIS WEEK END so i have been in a rush for info. thank you for explaining it.

Man, what a baby. First off, unless they’re you, people who read what you posted about that thing have a little trouble understanding posts without some sort of paragraph form. Second, I posted what I thought would be helpful to blitz. Now, here you come, being a baby and a bitch over a small ass comment. So you can hate on me all you want, but it’s you who’s being a bitch about this thing.

Charlie your posts are pretty hard to read… don’t stop posting, just try to read some articles and see how they phrase their points. Hopefully after a while you will br posting like an expert!

Geek you do come off the wrong way sometimes. You could have just said that his posts are hard to read and left it at that.

Peace on srk!

anyway…

so i’m going to take geek boy and wildcats advice on this… and im going to assume that charlie goblyn was insinuating in there that he is right, but if someone objects to this PLEASE SPEAK UP. epyonx (sorry if i butchered it) was nice enough to send me the vid that has it. so … off to the dream cast i go!!

if u dont understand then dont fucking read, and please do not make a comment such as " lacks of grammar" and all that crap, this is not a fucking HS or some sort of school shit… stop trying to be like such an expert and think your the only one who can actually use the so called “proper” english… make me wanna fucking puke… idiotic nerdy…and dont even think about correcting me in english cuz i aint white, i dont give a fuck if i use the “improper” english or what not… imma fucking FOB fool… ya got problem with that?? i’ll show you how fob peeps dealing with these kinda people who doesnt show respect to others… better recognize…show some respect…

You all are idiots. You guys can have srk, i’m done trying to talk some sense into children that just wanna fight all day then play innocent. Go run every forum into the ground if you want i’m done with it. fuck peace, turn this shit into baghdad.

I happened to be unsubscribing and caught your reply first, which continues to prove my point. Whatever makes you happy i guess.

HAHAHAHAHA, YOUR FUCKING FUNNY FOOL… LOLZZZZ…
im through with you, you aint worth my time… please introduce yourself to me, when i meet u at EVO… it should be very interesting…

<shit random flames>

:lol: :lame:

for those of you wondering why the thead has the “fast and unfly” part … youve got me. i DID NOT put that in the thread name. so i dont know what to tell you besides the first posts were on topic, the rest is just flamage. it is supposed to be more explanaition of the unblockable … you ve got me on this one

:confused:

does anyone know how to do the fast fly combo cuz i am having trouble with the part you do lk fly lk