Sentinel's Drones

sentinel

When do you use these? I know the HK drones are good against a comming in Storm, since most float their way in. But whats another good time to use them?

Also the LK drones are good for chipping and Sent/Bh, but when else should I use them for?

lk ones…
trapping, chipping, assist,
hk…
annoying things that float around, and can interrupt a player …

like, call the bombers… they start a ground magic on u, the bombers bomb, u s.hk = bye bye whoever i’m fighting

…personally…i wonder if you know what ur talking about, cause if you land rh bombs then launch…that is nobody to anybody…that is damage scaling to the highest degree…but suppose you do…i think bushido was asking for specific examples. such as call the RH drones then tag out when/if they sj over…its a ghetto less affective spiral sword tag out.

i dunno… i prolly said it wrong… i’ma idiot… and i’m in a rush…

i rh bomb shit, i use just to annoy ppl… cuz they’ll start some shit wit storm, after i called it in, and then they gotta block or get hit. after they block, i start to combo them… it’s annoying, cuz u gotta stop what ur doing, cuz they come in slow… there’s ways around obviously, jus… thas my opinion… i use sent, but i don’t play alot of sent users… most ppl i play are using…

storm/cable/capcom
msp
and other mags /storm teams… very few ppl i play use sent, and half can’t handle sent, so i guess that’s just my own competition…

EDIT: i dunno… i jus fucked up my first post… my bads…

mixup posting

for twenty bones i’ll teach you all that shit you scrub!

BOO…

In the UCLA vids Genghis used HK drones to cover a cable switch in. I’m guessing it’d work if the opponent isn’t mag or storm.