[Sep 10, 2011] Red September 3 (Pearl, Ms)

Making its 3rd time to the fighting game scence is one of the upcoming tournaments. 32 Bit Dreams Entertainment is proud to bring forward to you Red September 3. The gaming companies have been supplying us with yet more great fighting games so we’re gonna continue to give you some of the best tournaments around. We hope that you all have enjoyed our past events and hope that you will continue to come out to support our future ones.

With that being said the 3rd installment of blood shed and tears tournament is about to happen. Mississippi is on the hunt for the best gamers around to come and join our elite gamer groups building up across the nation. Oh yeah we are about to raise the level of HYPE!!!

There will be an registration fee of $10 for the gamers as well as an $10 entry fee for each game that you enter, there is also an $5 per spectators. Doors will open to everyone at begin registration at 10:00a.m. and the tourney will start at 12 noon. These are the following games will be held at the event:

Super Street Fighter 4 AE
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Tekken 6
Mortal Kombat 9
Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike

All GAMES are Double Elim.–Best 2 out of 3. All FINALS will be an Best 3 out of 5 Bout!!! Of course you all know that this will also be an B.Y.O.C.( if you don’t know what that is it means bring your own controllers or fightsticks people) for the games that you plan on playing on the Playstation 3 system. We will also have teams battles after each singles tourneys are done. There will be cash prizes and the payout is as followed:

Payouts are standard tournament pay which is:
1st place: 70%
2nd place: 20%
3rd place: 10%

For more information contact 32 Bit Dreams Entertainment at 601-951-4229 or at 32bitdreams@gmail.com

Hope to see you guys there!!!

No 3S?

Its suppose to be out on psn by the end of this month so if it is then yes I’ll throw it in sir.

Man, September is going to be busy!

And I doubt I’ll be doing mods at this tournament unless there’s a lot of interest on this thread. I will, however, be happy to take sticks with me to mod and ship back.

Tell me bout it, got a tourney in bama 2 weeks before this. Horn Lake tournament, Red September and they ARK IV. Im gonna need plenty of 5 hour entergy drinks or alot of mountain dew to help me on this one.

Alright, alright, I’ll do dual mods! Yeesh! :stuck_out_tongue:

See my sale thread for pricing and info: DRD’s Super Sexy Stick Modding Service

Sorry for the double post, but it’s been more than 24 hours. My PS3 finally died on me, so I won’t be able to bring it unless I repair it (which I will try). I can still bring an Evo monitor and copies of MvC3 and Tekken 6. Hell, I’ll even bring my 360 and Catherine. :wink:

(seriously, if you guys haven’t seen competitive Catherine yet, it’s the hypest thing I’ve ever seen!)

Sorry guys. With ARK 4 the week after this and a lot of stream prep work left to do, it looks like I won’t be able to make it to this. :frowning: See you guys at Cinderslam 3.

:frowning:

Yo, what platform is 3S gonna be on?

Results thread, please?