[Sep 16, 2011] SKILLIONAIRE FIGHTING 5 TIME FOR THE BIG BUCKS (Brooklyn, NY) 3s ADDed to the MIX!

The Guardians of Skillionaire,Hosted by More4YourBuck Dick Wolf & Next Level Arcade Present:

CAPCOM vs SNK 2 x DARKSTALKERS 3: VAMPIRE SAVIOR x STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2 ****x SFIII: THIRD STRIKE in

**$$$ S K I L L I O N A I R E **F I G H T I N G V $$$

THE CAPCOMÉNAGE

[LEFT]====================================================================[/LEFT]
Next Level Arcade
4013 8th Avenue (In-between 40th and 41st street)
Brooklyn, NY 11232
www.nycnextlevel.com
====================================================================
Transportation:

[LEFT]Venue Fee: $10 (suggested)[/LEFT]
While NLA charges several different hourly rates, there is a flat rate of $10 for a full day’s admittance available. It’s probably in your best interest to consider this option as tournaments tend to run about 4-6hrs on average AND you’ll probably want to get warmed up before the event as well as request salty runbacks after the event is completed.

[LEFT]***Day & Start Time:September 16th @7PM **[/LEFT]

Not 7:30PM, not 8 or 9PM either. Try showing up at least thirty minutes ahead of schedule because if you show after the time posted it’s very likely you WILL NOT be added to the brackets.

[LEFT]Casual Games & Warm-ups: 5pm - 7pm[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Regstration: 6pm - 7pm[/LEFT]
Please sign-up AT THE DESK BY THE GLASS COUNTER which is conveniently located at the arcade entrance. Signs will be posted to further assist you.

Stream provided by Dick_Wolf** @http://www.twitch.tv/min2012**
(Not sure if able to but will try to get it ready)

[LEFT]Featured Titles[/LEFT]
CAPCOM vs SNK 2 (PS2)

DARKSTALKERS 3: VAMPIRE SAVIOR (PS2 - Vampire: via Darkstalkers Collection)

STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2 (PS2 - via Street Fighter Alpha Anthology)

**STREET FIGHTER 3RD STRIKE **(PS2)

[LEFT]====================================================================[/LEFT]
Tournament Format
Entry Fee: $3/title, only $9 to enter all three tournaments! 3s is $5!

[LEFT]Grand Prize: WINNER-TAKE-ALL. Don’t spend it all in one place.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]2nd, 3rd Place Prizes: You get to shake hands with a $KILLIONAIRE! How many people can say they’ve done that?[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Bracket Assignment[/LEFT]
[LIST]
[*]Skill Level Seeding
[/LIST]
Players are awared points based on their placement in the respective tournament entered. The point distribution is as follows:

[LEFT]POINT SYSTEM[/LEFT]
1st - 21 Points
2nd - 13 Points
3rd - 8 Points
4th - 5 Points
5th (tie) - 3 Points
7th (tie) - 2 Points

[LEFT]In the $KILLIONAIRE FIGHTING events following, participants will be seeded/arranged in brackets based on total accumulated points from prior $KILLIONAIRE FIGHTING tournaments (regardless of region or team affiliation). Top4 will usually be seeded unless total # entrants exceeds 15players in which top8 will then be seeded.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Double Elimination[/LEFT]
[LIST]
[]Winner of a set (2/3 matches) progresses, loser of the set pops some garlic tablets and moves to the losers bracket.
[
]Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Grand Finals: WILL ALL BE 2-out-of-3 MATCHES (First to two wins).
[/LIST]
[LEFT]
*[/LEFT]
Game Settings
CVS2: Default Options (Timer 999, Dmg 2, Speed 3)
VSAV: Default Damage (DMG 2), Default Timer (99), Speed Setting: TURBO 3, No speed/mode selection
[LIST]
[*]Dipswitch Setting: 1997/05/19ver (***In order to access the dipswitch settings: In the OPTION menu, hold R1+L1 before selecting GAME OPTION.)
[/LIST]
A2:(Details on Dip Setting needed)

3s Default Damage Default Timer
Rules & Stipulations
[LIST]
[]WINNER of a match MUST stay with the same character (For CVS2 the winner MUST KEEP THE SAME TEAM AND RATIO SETTINGS but is allowed to change character order before the start of a match)*
[]LOSER has the option to change their character (For CVS2 loser has the option to select new team and adjust ratio of said team)
[
](((alpha2 stage select issues)))
[/LIST]
[LEFT]Double Blind Pick[/LEFT]
[LIST]
[]Before the start of the first match in a set, either player may request a Double Blind Pick. Both players must then report, to an available judge, the character they intend to select for the first match.
[
]******For CVS2 players must reveal to judge their character(s)/team selection AND the ratio assignment they intend to use for the first match.
[
]For the first match only, players are unable to change their character(s) after the selection has been finalized with a judge.
[/LIST]
Judges: see “Rithli”, Min or “Buck”

[LEFT]Side Selection[/LEFT]
[LIST]
[]Any player may request a coin toss for player side BEFORE STARTING THEIR FIRST MATCH.
[
]Winner of coin toss chooses player side and remains on that side for the entire set.
[]If there is a reset in GF’s then either player may again request a coin toss to determine player side (as this is an entirely new set).
[/LIST]
[LEFT]BANNED[/LEFT]
[LIST]
[
]CVS2: Evil Ryu, Blood Iori, God Rugal, Shin Akuma/Gouki
[]VSAV: No Shadow (body snatcher), no Marionette (Shadow Gallon/Talbain is allowed)
[
]SFA2: Shin Akuma/Gouki (OG Characters are allowed)
[/LIST]
[LEFT]Consider the following:[/LEFT]
ARCADE MODE
[LEFT]CVS2[/LEFT]
It’s recommended sets be played through Arcade Mode to avoid any accidental adjustments of the Handicap or Ratio Settings. Arcade Mode will also save the winner’s characters selected as well as the ratio settings thus removing the trouble of having to re-select both again. Order of character appearance may still be adjusted during the pre-battle screen.

[LEFT]VSAV[/LEFT]
It’s recommended sets be played on Arcade Mode to avoid accidental handicap adjustments or selection of “Irregular Stages” (i.e. IRON HORSE, IRON TERROR & FETUS OF GOD). Stages are instead selected at random with the two aforementioned stages being omitted from the roulette.

A2
Apparently several stages in Alpha 2 produce slightly severe to minor lag during custom combos and super combos. It’s recommended to play tournament matches through Versus Mode in order to manually select more favorable stages which are less likely to produce lag in a match. Stages to avoid are: Birdie Stage, Rolento Stage, Dan Stage. For more details on this subject see --> http://streetfighterzero2.blogspot.com/2010/09/stage-lag.html

[LEFT]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Seasonal Prizes & MVP Awards[/LEFT]
$KILLIONAIRE FIGHTING Seasons will run for a length of roughly 6 months. Near a season’s end, participants will be updated on Player Points and the potential MVP for each title will be announced. This is pretty much a wake-up call to any of the players who may be tailing the current leader and are looking to step their game up at the last second in hopes of stealing away the seasonal title. The player with the highest rank for each title (CVS2, VSAV & A2) will be awarded with a prize (non-cash, sorry) and will be crowned as the “Wealthiest $KILLIONAIRE FIGHTER” for their respective game(s).

[LEFT]Current Rankings[/LEFT]
[LEFT] 8/19/11[/LEFT]

[LEFT]CVS2[/LEFT]
[LEFT]MIN (84)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Snake (52)[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Jon/2hitcombo (19)[/LEFT]
GOS Zar (18)
[LEFT]Hollywood Josh (8)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]mark r (6)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Rithli (6)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]DS (5)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Jasmin (5)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Apollo (4)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Hold Dat (3)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Jason (3)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Mr.Quotes (2)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]HARDBREAD (2)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]greek (3)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Ben Fong (2)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]SK (2)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]WyseGuy (2)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]donation drive (2)[/LEFT]

[LEFT]VSAV[/LEFT]
Rithli (84)
[LEFT]HARDBREAD (47)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]More4YourBuck (24)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Braver (16)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]GOS Zar (10)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Greek (6)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Apollo (5)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Hollywood Josh (5)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]DaiAndOh (3)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]AkumaHokoru (3)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Tinshi (3)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Squared (2)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Anakron (10)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Snake (2)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Spooky (2)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]SK (2)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Wyseguy (2)[/LEFT]

[LEFT]SFA2[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Anakron (24)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Washed Up Scrub (21)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]GOS Zar (13)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Rithli (13)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]M1N (8)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]UFO Romantic (8)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Snaaake (7)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]blazeu25 (5)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Braver (3)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Lour (3)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Greek (3)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Duke (2)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Moreforyourbuck (2)[/LEFT]

Not that it really matters but I played A2 at the last 1, dunno why I’m not up there but I should have a (2).

in there like swimwear !! :sunglasses:

I believe only top 8 in each game is awarded seed points.

YESS!!! I am so there unless some life bullshit happens & can I call in advance if I’m there RIGHT on the schedule mark because I’ll be coming from Rush Hour traffic after work more than likely.

I will gladly pay you guys in hamburgers for the pot money.

Then how did I get 2 pts in vsav when I 0-2ed?

you tied for 7th at the very first event which had only 9 entries total (snaaaake somehow did worse than 0-2? lol) Skillionaire Fighting @Next Lvl Arcade (7.1.11) (cvs2 & vsav results)

And damn Buck, couldn’t wait for the pm, huh?

Good luck to everyone. Don’t go home broke.

@zar…what happened to you? lol, long time no post.

Skillionaire is back with a vengence!!

Sorry Zar D=

Wow, someone sure seems to be in a hurry to get bodied.

BURRRNN…its on like donkey kong!! :eek:

I’m going to really try and get to this, especially with Stickbug tourney the next day.

CAN ANYONE HOUSE MY SORRY ASS?

wtf is a stickbug? sounds like a random animu master free would watch…:oops:

THEME OF SKILLIONAIRE

haha sick.

…you know…I actually had something written for last skillionaire

…but I don’t think y’all ready for dis o.o

(not really, I’m ass lol)

SNAAAKE fights for Chuck E Cheese pride…

This is perfect & R.I.P. to Guru, things won’t ever be the same & yeah I’m in there for sure.

it was also funny when I posted it zillion years ago :wonder: