- Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Venue Fee: $10 / Person
- Tournament Entry Fee: $5 / Person per game (100% of which will go towards the prize pool)
Prize Payout Breakdown:
- 1st Place: 70% of the Pot
- 2nd Place: 20% of the Pot
- 3rd Place: 10% of the Pot
- Registration for both games will begin at 1:00PM
- Registration for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will end promptly at 1:55PM
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 singles will begin at 2:00PM
- Registration for Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition will end at 4:25PM, or during the finals for MvC3, whichever is later
- Super Street Fighter 4 singles will begin at 4:30PM, or immediately after MvC3 finishes, whichever is later.
- Brackets will be randomly generated through Tio Tournament Organizer
- We will be playing on both the XBOX360 and PS3 consoles
- We have 5 set-ups with the ASUS VH236H monitors (EVO monitor), 3 XBOX360, 2 PS3.
- In order to expedite the tournaments, if your match must be played, you will have to play on the available system.
- We might have a pad or two available (read: pad, no sticks), but please BYOC/BYOS to ensure no problems.
- SSF4:AE: Best of 3 Rounds, Best of 3 Games
- MvC3: Best of 3 Games
- Best of 5 Games for Winner’s Finals, Loser’s Finals, and Grand Finals
Character Selection Procedure:
- In the case of both games, no characters are banned.
- Winner of a game must keep same character.
— For SSF4:AE, winner MAY switch ultras, but must do so before the loser chooses his character.
— For MvC3, winner MAY switch the order and assists of his team.
General Ground Rules:
- BYOC/BYOS: Because of the turnout we hope to achieve, we ask that you bring your own controllers and fight-sticks for your own personal use. It is STRONGLY recommended that you label your belongings to prevent theft.
- We are NOT responsible for any loss or damage to your equipment due to negligence. With that said, everybody show respect your peer’s belongings and there will be no issue.
- Keep in mind, this is a family-friendly place. There may be other paying customers there trying to enjoy themselves on other stations as well. We understand the nature of competitive gaming can get intense. Trash-talking is definitely allowed, but please keep the vulgarity down in respect to others.
- No food or drinks on the stations themselves. This is pretty self-explanatory and will ensure that damage to both HiScore Gaming’s and your equipment will be avoided.
IMPORTANT: If you plan on coming, please RSVP here. The store has a cap of 40 people. While I don’t expect the turnout to be that high, if it does, we will have to cap the tournament.