[Sep 24, 2011] Myrtle Beach South Carolina INAUGURAL FIGHT NIGHT Sept... (North Myrtle Beach, sc)

East Coast Xtreme Gaming to host first ever Fight Night

East Coast Xtreme Gaming (ECXG) is proud to announce that on Saturday September 24th we will be hosting the first ever Fight Night Gaming Tournament featuring Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition and Marvel vs Capcom 3 in a double elimination bracket style tournament. The two games that everyone will be competing in are two of the hottest fighting games on the market today and will bring a crowd of many to compete for the top prizes.

The tournament marks the first one of many to come as ECXG has big plans for the future of competitive video gaming in Horry County, not only in the fighting game community but also in the First Shooter community and in the Sports community. The inaugural ECXG Fight Night will be held at Apocalypse Comics located at 710 Hwy 17 South in North Myrtle Beach next to Big Lots and behind the Denny’s Diner. Doors will open up at 5pm and the tournament should be on it’s way and started by 5:30pm. We encourage all levels of gamers to come out and play. There will be a $20 entry fee that gets you into both games and gives you a shot at winning the tournament purse and prizes.

The tournament will be double elimination, best of three format. ECXG uses the Microsoft Xbox 360 platform connected to Asus VH236 23” lagless monitors. This first tournament there will be Wired controllers for competitors to use for free how ever you can bring your own WIRED controller or Wired Joystick box that is USB compatible with the 360. ECXG has 8 complete stations set up for this tournament so it should move pretty quickly and provide fun and entertainment for all attending.

For more information email us at info@ecxgaming.com or look us up on Facebook at East Coast Xtreme Gaming or follow us on Twitter @ecxgaming.

We look forward to having you come and play!

Please support us at ECXG and get the word out. We are looking to start a growing community here on the East Coast! LETS DO THIS!

Aw man - I’d love to go, but that’s pretty short notice. I need at least a month’s advance notice just to request the days off from work.

Hope it goes well, I’ll come next time if I get better notice.

I won’t be able to make it, as I’ll be out of town this weekend, but I’ll do my best to make it to any future events you guys are having!