Seth is the Best so make you request:

my work of art mooowwwwwwahahahahahahaha mmmmoooowwhahahahahahaahahah::evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: evil laugh…sorry guys i just couldn’t hold back:evil: :lol:

haha what are you making av’s now?i see you still have the one i made you.:cool:

hell yeah, why wouldn’t I its the best one anyone ever made for me…thanx agin man :smiley:

yeah thanks,for the comments man…and no prob anytime you want another dont be afraid to ask me.

I knew someone must have made it for him.

Hey seth can you show us more of your great works of art?

you want it you got it:evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: evil laugh

here’s another:

one more until i get some request which i know i’ll never get::evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:

i want a chun li av , your creative mind should handle the rest, thx :slight_smile:

remember guys these are avatars by choice, if i make you one you dont half to wear it as a matta of fact you can trash it if you want:D

mooowwwwhahahahahaha mmmmooooowwwhahahahah, my first victim:evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:

one more GigA:

You got Sethed

That’s some insane brushing skill. :eek:

Why do you people fuel him?

:lol:

more of my work:evil: …i’ll never stop mmmmoooowwhahahahahah:evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:

Man this isnt even amusing anymore. Just get ps and learn something instead of churning out these random avs. :bluu:

haha

DG that is a cool avatar

seth please just give up, it isnt funny anymore. youre just polluting the internet

ok im done, im even getting tired of it…close thread:bluu: