SF Forum Avatars!

well, i would like one… at least one :wink: are there any ppl out there that like doing these avatars? Maybe someone can make one for me? ^^ add my msn or mail me if you’re intressted, i might get you something back… Louie413@hotmail.com

if you’re intressted in what avatar that is, i would like a ST or CvS2 avatar. (CvS2 = Ken,Blanka,Sagat) and ST (Dee jay and/or balrog) in purple color with my nickname “Louie” 8) Thanks… :rolleyes: thats it… mmm… l8er

Why the rolleyes smily after “Thanks…”?

omg fuckachunkz

The chunkzness of funkness

OC

Why the l8er instead of later?

stfu and say ontopic please… you guys are pissing me off… and what kind of dumb question is “why the roll eyes after thanks” …sigh…

So…this is fuckachunkz?

Indeed, but only slightly so.

Up until this point:

Now it’s FUCKACHUNKZ.

It just makes you look insincere and this little outburst here isn’t going to get many more people to help you. I think everyone will agree with me when I say, you need to make a public apology in General Discussion for disrespecting us this way. After that, THEN maybe someone will make you an avatar.

the key word is maybe. :karate:

Damnit…I thought the key word was “You’re going to get raped (or ignored) if you post an apology in General Discussion…bitch-noob”

I guess I just missed the part where it said “maybe.”

lol teling people to stfu is not a good way to get avs from them.

STAY ON TARGET

LUKE…WHY DO YOU HAVE YOUR TARGETTING SYSTEM OFF?

oc

Murt! wrote:

playing funny and beeing rediculas making fun of the thread posting all kinds of bs that has nothing to do with the thread what so ever aint a good way to be friendly to ppl either. apologize to me first then i’ll apologize to you. now, stay ontopic ppl. thanks!

USE THE FORCE LUKE!

“BEN!?”

bite me then, bitch.

ye sure dude… “ok”… im so offended XD

wow. I’m not trying to be “friendly” to anybody. If I was, I’d have started a “Hay gaiz plz b lak teh frendlee 2 me lolZ!” thread. You started an av request thread however, meaning that you’re just gonna have to deal with bs in order to get your purple request.

“IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE”
(capslock filler)

when those boys get the syrup in them, they get all antsy in their pantsys.