Sf3 ps2

Hi Everyone

Im having some trouble trying to find a street fighter 3 for the PS2 (PAL region) does anyone know if it came in a special pack or was it not released ? Or does any one have a copy they would be willing to get rid of? Any help please.

Thanks

The only thing I found from Googling quick is a Dreamcast version. I think I remember hearing that Capcom didn’t even bother to release a PS2 or Xbox version of 3rd Strike in the European territories, but don’t quote me on that.

If you don’t have a DC and don’t want one, there’s always MAME I guess.

There is no PAL 3S on PS2. Sorry.

Well look on the bright side, Europe got the ps2 version of SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom, that we missed out on.

From looking ive found street fighter anniversary collection but can only seem to find xbox versions, this has third strike on the disc

Read.

Yeah…we really dodged a bullet on that one.

Didn’t they release Street fighter Anniversary collection. That has street fighter 3.

Damn these 09ers LOL

As far as I know, no version of 3S was ever released for European PS2, whether as a stand-alone game or in Anniversary Collection. Europe didn’t get it on Dreamcast either. They did get it (in Anniversary Collection) on Xbox, though.