Hello my name is George and I work at TEN2Gaming. I will be running a Street Fighter 4 Tournament in Venice, CA at TEN2Gaming. We will be holding our 2nd SF4 tournament.
This will be Double Elimination played on Xbox 360’s. There a $10pre-register Entry Fee to the tournament. And a venue fee of $3.
pre-sign ups for only $10. Cut off day for pre-sign ups is October 15th.after the cut off day for registration it will be $15. $4 venue fee person entering the tournament after October 1.
CONSOLE : Xbox360
DATE October 3rd 2009 moved to 10/17/2009
Sign-ups start at 1pm, Tournament will start at 2pm
316 Lincoln Blvd Venice, CA 90291
$10 Entry Fee per person entering the tournament be for October 15
$15 Entry Fee per person entering the tournament after October 16
$3 venue fee person entering the tournament before October 15
$4 venue fee person entering the tournament after October 16
Games to be played on Xbox 360’s
Default Health and Handicap
Loser Final and Winner Final will be 3/5 Rounds and 2/3 Games
-Pay out will be 70/20/10 percent of the pot.
- This is BYOC (Bring your own controller) or Bring your own stick. We will provide controllers and sticks to those who need them. Wired controllers and sticks only!
- $10 Tournament Fee before October 15th
-$15 tournament fee after October 16th
-$3 venue fee person entering the tournament before October 15th
-$4 venue fee person entering the tournament after October 16th
- No characters are banned
- All stations will be Xbox 360, it is the players responsibility to bring the appropriate adapters
- Winner must keep the same character, loser may change
- Players may agree on stage select, if not, it goes to random select
- Double Blind pick will be available if requested
- Any type of threats or violence in the store will not be tolerated and security will remove you
- Game pausing will be dealt with on a per instance basis…ultimately I have the final decision
- Hardware macros, turbo, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden
- I will be supervising the tournament and running the bracket, but, the winning player should also report to me the outcome of the match
- You may change button configuration however you like, but, LP,MP,HP & LK,MK,HK will be the only button binding allowed.
- Violating any of these rules may result in a DQ depending on the circumstance, please, read the rules so everyone is clear
EMAIL ME AT EPIC-BOSS@HOTMAIL.COM, YOU CAN AIM EPLCMASTER TO PRE-SIGN UP OR PM HERE WITH DETAILS.