SFxT Bugs and Glitches Thread

I actually considered this as well, as the first time it happened I had recently closed the home menu. However the last couple times it happened, I was not using the home menu =(

None of what others have suggested have been what happened to me during the freeze (Trophy acquisition for example). I uninstalled and reinstalled the game data, hoping this will fix it. I dunno. I don’t mean to sound so overly dramatic about this, but every other game in the world can have bugs and glitches in it and it won’t phase me a bit. But when it comes to my beloved fighting games, I’ll switch consoles on the drop of a hat if I have to.

The only thing that gets me is that, like stated in my original post, this all happened to me during SFIV’s launch…how come then I never heard anything about SFIV PS3 version and complaints? I know I wasn’t the only one that experienced it as I’ve had others share their similar stories. I admit I want to play the extra characters for fun on the PS3 version, but it can’t compete for a 100% bug free match if that is my only option.

Honestly, I can’t help but feel like that problem might be contained to some games or PS3’s, because I have never experienced that glitch in SF4 in all the years I’ve played it, and with SFxT, I did not experience that freeze at all today (coincidentally, I didn’t open the home menu while playing either).

If it means anything, so far I’ve only experienced it in the training mode, but I didn’t want to excuse it for an exclusive bug in training mode as I have spent probably 90% of my time there and the data would be skewed to suggest such a thing. If you can though, do pay attention while you’re in training mode (Really, it’s not too hard to notice when it happens, especially for better players that are here and notice little nuances) and maybe even open the home menu once or so. I hate to say to “really look” for a bug but I guess knowing if it’s a correlation to the home menu would help.

I just hope this can get fixed, and while I don’t wish harm on others, I do hope more come with their own experience so we can [get Capcom to] squash this bug asap. Unless it’s a Sony side issue… =(

Is anybody getting frame drops on PS3?

I got my copy (PS3) this morning and the only problem I got was the audio issue mentioned before. My copy hasn’t skipped or froze thankfully.

its intentional, and you don’t need to spend meter, just do the none EX version and charge to the ex part then dash.

If anyone with an early copy of the 360 version experiences this, please please post it up here. I’m sure if it happens it will obviously become more apparent on official release. I just want to know for sure though because I’m literally ready to pick up a 360 version along with my PS3 version on Tuesday if this is an exclusive problem.

And I finally saw it happen today outside of training mode—was playing Scramble battle with 3 of my friends, and it happened during the match.

I haven’t noticed any skipping with the 360 version after a day and a half of playing in Arcade, Scramble Versus (only vs PC), and Trial/Challenge mode.

has anyone noticed any input problems? Sometimes when I hold down right, the inputs would spaz out saying that I am actually inputting down and down right rapidly. Also jumping at an angle is a huge hassle now. I’ve tried this with multiple xbox 360 controllers and the problem still consistently happens

Does anyone else have a problem online where they keep getting disconnected the second the match starts. The game just freezes and then it says “The game has been cancelled” everytime I try to play a match in Endless…IDK if that is a bug or glitch, but I thought I’d ask here.

I see this occasionally in training mode using my arcade stick; It doesn’t rapidly change between the two, but a down-right movement for me occasionally does give me down followed by down-right.

Multiplayer sound glitch…I doubt they’ll fix this any time soon.
Also the game skipping is going to be happening a lot due to the new online mechanic they implemented. I guess they’re going to use the same mechanics as HD Remix where there is no input lag but frame lag. Just don’t play with anyone below the max network latency…That’s what I did in SF4 and never had “online” issues since I ONLY played with people that had green bars.

Also when you play footsies (Move left and right) the character actually teleports a little left and right so you have no idea whether they are close to you or away from you…lol

If that’s really the case, then that’s not a glitch. That’s a feature we’ve been asking for since before SFIV.

Jin has an overhead axe kick which basically leave’s people floating in the air for a long time [media=youtube]91kTg2Jl53A[/media]

That’s normal because of the way an arcade stick works.

came to ask about this, glad its not jus tme

I’ve never had this problem with sf4 or mvc3, blocking low and jumping at an angle is a huge pain now. I might put a video of the inputs soon

ive had a few problems jumping forward myself