akuma

what is it, how useful is it?

edit. end all be all
ty 1hitparry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hol Horse View Post

[option parry] s.close MK~LP+LK

• into super

w/o meter, LK tatsu after high parry/low parry vs characters who will get hit by it while crouching or against tall characters (e.g. Urien, Dudley, Q, and Hugo, akuma)

otherwise, into MK tatsu for the crossup hit (and MP sho followup)

mk tatsu and mp srk doesn’t work on Ibuki, Oro, and one other character that I can’t remember, will clarify in due time

[option parry] sHP~LP+LK
same as the former, more damage but buffering into SAI needs to be faster.

Go for the SGGK demon if you feel like it

For the SGGK demon, what you would do is replace the command after option parry with
f+mp~lp+lk lp, df+lk, hp (the command for kara demon with a kara throw put in).

Here’s a link to the thread in General Strategy.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthre...highlight=sggk

^^ there it is and btw shits useful if you can manage :stuck_out_tongue:

SGGK stands for, Super Great Goal Keeper.

Search for it in general strategy.

goddamn dude

Basically, you input a series of commands and the result depends on what your opponent does. You might get a throw, or you might get a(n) RD.

Hell I don’t even blame him. Some people who are not even remotely new to this game don’t even know what Akuma’s Kongou Kokurestu Zan is. I think it has to do with all of these abbreviations and all.

I think people are more frustrated with the fact that there are like 4-5 threads about it already.

rofl im not asking what sggk is im askin about akumas…

edit. (should not have slept on this thread jeez)

He has 2. Just look up Jiro demon.

:-o omg where i stand now i fully understand how crazy the jiro demon is rofl, but doesnt he have one leading to a normal or maybe like a shoryu(if not the grab)?

This

D (for parry) mk~lp+lk. You can cancel the mk into super, shoryu, hurricane, or whatever.

lol now i feel like an ass pherai but on the other side of the fence this shit should be easier to find

HEY instead of being an asshole just answer his question.

anyway akumas sggk is same as ryu’s,

down to kara throw with hp or mk

and when it comes to use, you decide that, use it when you think it will work, mostly on wake up after your reset it works for me

and fuck these forumboy nerds who dont wanna help or direct you, they are just scared to answer because they might show they are really scrubs.

btw before you talk shit i go to most tournys i will break your nose

try meh

Listen dude, it becomes REALLY fucking hard to search for shit if each time a new member joins they make a new thread dedicated to whatever question they want to know, especially if it’s already been answered. It just makes the search results that much more difficult to sort through. Yes there is a pragmatic reason to it, so quit the e-thugging and name calling.

pherai imma tell it straight i respect you from your name and the few vids ive seen alone. that said this is the fucking akuma thread imho a. that shit should be here and b. if it wasnt for all this fucking flamage and trolling id ask yall to be more specific and maybe even add in the comands quotaions. maybe if we can get over ourselves this could become a real thread. btw pheria respect and fear are far from one another you really think im a newb? i dont even play akuma get your ass on nfba and well see whats up.

edit. o shit i gotcha now thou never even thought of using akumas crouchin blows for kara always equated his kara with his forward strong.

thnx n all but leave the strong arming for irl idk i think its just shameful online but thats one mans opinion. like an asshole on your elbow eh?

Okay, since this thread is titled SGGK and there is a bit of discussion about SGGK, we might as well put in the commands. I’d appreciated it if ChromeX would edit this into his top post so that newcomer’s won’t have to search for it.

[quote=“Hol_Horse, post:9, topic:19849”]

[option parry] s.close MK~LP+LK

• into super
    w/o meter, into LK tatsu after high parry/low parry vs characters which don’t crouch that
    otherwise, into MK tatsu (and MP sho followup)
    [option parry] sHP~LP+LK
    same as the former, more damage but buffering into SAI needs to be faster.
    Go for the SGGK demon if you feel like it
    [/Quote]

For the SGGK demon, what you would do is replace the command after option parry with
f+mp~lp+lk lp, df+lk, hp (the command for kara demon with a kara throw put in).

Here’s a link to the thread in General Strategy.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=122886&highlight=sggk

Dude, all you needed to do was type SGGK in the search box, and its like the 5th result in the General Strategy thing. I wasn’t trolling, I wasn’t flaming, it’s just that the amount of effort it takes you to search for that thread is much less than someone explaining it over again, and that thread contains a lot of potential questions you might have.

And if you wanna play kaillera, hit me up on pm.

You guys think Pherai’s trolling? Man you should’ve seen Roshihikari. :rofl: