Here are some of my recommended changes to She-hulk if Marvel were to receive a balance update: What are yours?
- I actually don’t want mashing lights to return. Mashing lights in general should be removed from the game or given to characters like Hsien Ko.
- Make her normals LESS negative on block. She is a grounded footsie based character who has to earn a command grab. Make her buttons worth respecting on block e.g. Spencer/Wesker.
- Make her Butt Slam ground bounce longer. She should always be able to combo after this move, it gives her a decent air-to-air, super-jump confirm, starting game mix-up, etc. It would be nice not having to blow x-factor to combo off of this move.
- Force wall bounce on Emerald Cannon. Multiple characters can link supers together, why shouldn’t she? She hardly does damage as is, this will allow her to combo anti-air hyper into her Emerald Cannon.
- This one is more wishful thinking: Return Vanilla She-hulk, but with the other four suggestions. Because why shouldn’t she be ridiculous?