Shells and custom stick parts: www.arcadesticks.net

Hi,

I’m based in London and I’ve started selling my custom shells, Sanwa and Seimitsu products, from my website:

www.arcadesticks.net

As most customers are local to me, all prices are in euro’s and british pounds, so you would have to check the conversion on xe.com if it’s worth your while after converting it to USD.

Large orders that are shipped to the US/Canada may incur shipping costs. Having that said, I’m willing to negotiate on larger orders so you can save on shipping.

I do have some customers from the US who found me on e-bay, and for small orders (eg 6-8 buttons, or other small parts), shipping costs have been low with an average of 5-6 days delivery time. All shipping is tracked.

For items that I don’t have in stock: I used to order from Japan once a month, but I’m now in a position where I can place orders weekly, so you won’t have to wait for too long in case I run out of stock.

Thanks for looking, any questions PM or e-mail me on info@arcadesticks.net.

OKA3

ps: if you notice any weird behaviour with the site, please let me know along with the browser you are using, as I’ve only tested it on IE, FireFox and Google Chrome.
pps: My feedback is on the Neo Empire forum, in the Selling and Trade Section.