Should We Petition Re-Release Of MvC2 With XBL? Arcade Perfect

I think this would be a good idea, i understand that they have re-released it already, but they fixed almost everything, sound sux, etc etc.

The petition may need to be sent to both marvel and capcom. But with enough support it could easily happen. Because although capcom lost rights to use the marvel characters in future titles of theirs, they already made MvC2.

This way, we can get more pplz into playing it competitavly, and always have compition no matter where we go.

its good and all that they are doing it with AC, GGXX#r, svc, kof2002/2003, CFJ, but what about us who still play marvel? They expect us to go to shitty arcades where their sticks break every other week?
lol

opinions please

Also, trying to email capcom is a pain in the ass, the only site that does have it is capcom-europe
the use is just buying their games lol.

do you even know why the game wasnt released with live support? its because of the licensing deal. they could only release mvc2 on xbox IF there were no modifications to the game (i.e. new characters, new functionality which includes live, graphical upgrades, etc…). it wont ever happen. get over it and move on

Capcom hates the fans they will ignore it

and the Licensing deal wasn’t the real reason

it was because capcom was lazy

and you know this how? you work at capcom or something? dont make assumptions.

Which is also kinda stupid considering how different XBOX MvC2 is from Arcade and DC MvC2. =/

those are port errors in gameplay. that doesnt fall under the aagreement. its not easy porting everything 100%, theres always gonna be random gameplay changes. and besides, only people that know the game would even be able to tell the difference

Capcom always makes up dumb excuses that’s one of them

Aha, okay, that makes sense I guess.

Jesus christ get over it that shits never going to happen, you want it so bad then go get a better computer, and wait till the DC emu goes online

i have a good enough computer for it…

and that might take a long time lol

seriously this nigga just wants to play online. forgive him if he missed the meeting between capcom and marvel when they decided not to make it online.jesus the nigga is tryin to start a petition and some af yall wanna act gay telling him to forget it,and get over it. what the fuck is that. it is true that you can never start a thread without atleast one nigga on here hating. then again i saw the footage of some of yall at evo and ive seen the cf regulars so i know why you act like this. 90 percent of yall dont get any ass, from bitches atleast so its easy to see why yall is always downgrading eachother. fucking pussy niggas

Seriously this nigga just wants to play online. forgive him if he missed the meeting between capcom and marvel when they decided not to make it online.jesus the nigga is tryin to start a petition and some af yall wanna act gay telling him to forget it,and get over it. what the fuck is that. it is true that you can never start a thread without atleast one nigga on here hating. then again i saw the footage of some of yall at evo and ive seen the cf regulars so i know why you act like this. 90 percent of yall dont get any ass, from bitches atleast so its easy to see why yall is always downgrading eachother. fucking faggot niggas

That Meeting never happend it was a fast port so they could make more money

thats exactally why i say we get them to redo it, even if it isnt possable, its worth a try.

Wait Till The DC Emu Supports Online PLay :slight_smile:

It is a shame that the XB version isn’t online like was originally announced. A petition, unfortuneately, will not work since Capcom would have to re-license the Marvel characters which would take money they probably aren’t willing to spend to make a small niche group happy. I would like to see it myself as well, but I have no doubt it wouldn’t happen no matter how many signed a petition.

Uh no sorry If I dont get any from bitches, but from real women. Second, its an annoying question. It’s not going to happen. I dont mean to sound harse but I know this dude already knows thats not going to happen. Second, only dick heads act hard behind a computer screen. Stop it buddy, your making yourself look bad, and stop using that “Its because you dont get any ass excuse”. I don’t exactly want to be a future walking std like you

No they wouldn’t have to they were just too lazy to put it in in the first place like I already said 5 TIMES

he should get over it, cuz it wont happen, they are not allowed to add live support to mvc2. it has nothing to do with laziness, it did have live support initially and was pretty much supposed to be released simultaneously with cvs2. but it got delayed cuz of the licensing agreement, then eventually, they had to scrap the live function. if it were laziness, then cvs2, SFAC, and cfj wont have live either.

and howabout you chill out and learn what hating means eh? yeah the guy wants live, who doesnt? but the fact remains that it cant possibly happen, and that he and everyone else has to live with the fact. so howabout you cool your nerve and stop trying to act so tough and e-thuggish, cuz you arent impressing anyone.

Yes, I know they didn’t and that sucks, but my reply was mainly to show why they won’t RE-release it since it would no doubt cost them more money to do that with the RE-licensing the Marvel characters than they would make because of the relatively small audience that would actually care about another MvC2. Keep in mind they are a business and businesses are there to try to make money.