Shut that N word baby up! *slap*

Aw Shiet.  You goin’ ta jail now!!!<br><br>I hope that isn’t true, but DAMN BUDDY!!!  Did he sleep through the past 60-70 years or something?  White people ain’t allowed to say nigga in public no more!!  Ya dun goofed son. <br><br>-Starhammer-<br>

White people…

He don’t only called the little boy nigga.
He also slaped him .

From the new racism capital of America, who would have guessed. <br>

Touch my child and your life is forfeited. 

Touch my child and your life is forfeited. 

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/7004/Hecatom">Hecatom</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>White people…<br>

<blockquote class=“UserQuote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/714/Starhammer">Starhammer</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/7988839#Comment_7988839" class=“QuoteLink”><span class=“ArrowLink”>»</span></a></div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Aw Shiet.  You goin’ ta jail now!!!<br /><br>
<br /><br>
I hope that isn’t true, but DAMN BUDDY!!!  Did he sleep through the past 60-70 years or something?  White people ain’t allowed to say nigga in public no more!!  Ya dun goofed son. <br /><br>
<br /><br>
-Starhammer-</div>
</blockquote>
<br>
He don’t only called the little boy nigga.<br>
He also slaped him .</div>
</blockquote>

Like I said…You goin’ ta jail now!!!  I’m betting at least one or two people on the plane saw him do it.  If not them, then the mom for sure saw it.  according to the article, the boy did suffer some damage (Bruises and/or scratches) so there’s no way out for that guy. On top of that, his face in the article.  Even if he somehow is able to sidestep Jail time, Revenge is a mutha.  <br><br>I’m still surprised he got off the plane in one piece.  No white knights ran to her rescue?  Must be ugly…<br><br>-Starhammer-<br>

I’m okay with this.

I’m goddam tired of parents just letting their kids cry wherever they are with not a fuck given about the people around them. You may be able to block it out but that burden isn’t our concern. Parents should be cited with public nuisance tickets of they can’t keep their children in check.

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/601/Raz0r">Raz0r</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I’m okay with this.<br>
<br>
I’m goddam tired of parents just letting their kids cry wherever they are with not a fuck given about the people around them. You may be able to block it out but that burden isn’t our concern. Parents should be cited with public nuisance tickets of they can’t keep their children in check.<br><br><br>So you are telling me its ok for a child to be assualted because he was fucking crying are you fucking serious bruh. Should I start slapping kids and calling them racial slurs because they cry. I understand it is annoying but to say a child deserves to get slapped because he is crying which is what babies and toddlers do is fucking retarded.  <br></div>
</blockquote>

<br>

I wish it was possible for this to happen, Raz0r.

@xiceman191 the slur was uncalled for, but the parent was being an asshole. I don’t condone hitting children, but that kid learned what happens when you disturb the peace.

I’m almost 30 and know I won’t have kids. I’m at the age where those lines are being drawn and it’s a war. parents are entitled cunts and I’m sick of it. This incident, I can almost guarantee it, was because some parent didn’t want to calm the kid down or has terrible parenting skills and never taught the kid how to be quiet.

I’d say it’s all blacks, too, but I go to mostly white places and they’re just as bad. I was at a bar a couple of years ago and some mother brought her spawn in. She told me and my friends to stop swearing because she was with her kid. seriously?

Lmao. If you bring your kid to a bar you already fucked up in the parenting game.

They served food, too. still, if a bar is attached and you decide to sit near it that’s your problem.

I understand you don’t care much for black people and kids. But the child was 2 he doesn’t understand that he was doing something wrong. That piece of shit racist was wrong all the way the fact that you defend him is stupid. If anything he should of slapped the mother instead of the child cause guess what  the child is gonna cry more. The baby was in pain due to the alttitude change and he cried thats what babies/toddlers do shit happens. We don’t Konw what happened on the plane but according to the actual article and report that was given the mother was trying to calm the child  she should of took the child to the bathroom and tried to calm him and then bring him back after he calmed down so it is the parents fault to a point. But to say the parent is more wrong than the man that assaulted a child physically and verbally is stupid. As for the parent at the bar that shit was stupid and she deserved it. Also not all parents are pieces of shit and entitled also contrary to popular belief black people aren’t stupid.<br>

<div class=“QuoteText”><a href="/profile/xiceman191">@xiceman191</a> the slur was uncalled for, but the parent was being an asshole. I don’t condone hitting children, but that kid learned what happens when you disturb the peace.<br>
<br>
I’m almost 30 and know I won’t have kids. I’m at the age where those lines are being drawn and it’s a war. parents are entitled cunts and I’m sick of it. This incident, I can almost guarantee it, was because some parent didn’t want to calm the kid down or has terrible parenting skills and never taught the kid how to be quiet.<br>
<br>
I’d say it’s all blacks, too, but I go to mostly white places and they’re just as bad. I was at a bar a couple of years ago and some mother brought her spawn in. She told me and my friends to stop swearing because she was with her kid. seriously?</div>
</blockquote>

I would’ve turned all kinds of “the Juggernaut bitch!” on her.  "Do you know who the fuck I am?  I’M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!!  Does she not know that bars are not the place for people under 21?  Shoulda called the cops on her dumb, drunken ass.  <br><br>-Starhammer-<br>

<div class=“QuoteText”><br>
<br>
I’m almost 30 and know I won’t have kids.<br><br>Good, I hope you remember you said that.  You’d be a terrible parent.  <br></div>
</blockquote>

<br>

<div class=“QuoteText”>I’m okay with this.<br>
<br>
I’m goddam tired of parents just letting their kids cry wherever they are with not a fuck given about the people around them. You may be able to block it out but that burden isn’t our concern. Parents should be cited with public nuisance tickets of they can’t keep their children in check.</div>
</blockquote>

You obviously don’t have kids. No person or no one thing on this planet can reason with a 2 year old. It’s the age when kids understand the power of “no”; and they thrash it upon anyone and anything like a Final Atomic Buster.

I’m also almost 30 and no woman likes me either, so naturally I want to be able to direct my rage at toddlers. Governments always trying to regulate slapping instead of letting the free market handle it.<br><br>edit: I can’t like my own posts? That’s some communism type shit right there-thanks Obama!<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/20969/Joshkaz">Joshkaz</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Lmao. If you bring your kid to a bar you already fucked up in the parenting game.</div>
</blockquote>

i dunno how it is in other states…but kids arent allowed in bars in mass even with a parent.  <br>

Bar, bad parenting skills or not, 2 year olds don’t know any better, so ofcourse they’re going to make noise. Its the parent’s job to deal with that issue, not some random stranger. If it had of been my kid, that guy would be dead and buried at this very moment