This thread was made for UMVC3 a while ago and I did a google doc for KI as well regarding this. Basically a singleton is anything unique a character has that no other character has. Some characters may also have something that is not unique only to them, but maybe only to one or 2 other characters that is worth noting also. Helps to get an idea of where a character excels or generally learn something good or bad about them that you didn’t know before.
Bold = shared with another character
If you know anything unique definitely post.
- Has a guard crush fireball in V Trigger.
- One of the only characters with 2 different supers. The powered up version guard crushes.
- The fastest plus on block crush counter in the game. 7 frame start up and plus 2 on block.
- Safest on block overhead in the game (Senenshuu, neg 2 on block)
- df+HK is only normal that is plus 4 on block
- V Trigger strengthens her frame data on hit
- V Trigger allows her to absorb projectiles with b+HP
- Has attacks that can pierce through the opponent in V Trigger (spiral arrow, cannon strike)
- Only character with attack that passes through the opponent in neutral position (V Skill/Hooligan)
- Only character that gets charge times reduced or eliminated in V Trigger.
- Most positive on block crush counter in the game (s.HK 8 frame start up, plus 3 on block).
- Can super in the air
- Has hard knockdown specials
- Only character with teleport dash (passes through opponent in V Trigger)
- Only character with OTG move
- Only character with projectile reflecting move
- One of the only characters that can build V Gauge by whiffing it (eating donut, throwing can).
- The only character that can add time to his V Trigger after activating by eating donuts (gives him about 10 percent V Trigger time back)
- I think the only character that can make his shoryu safeish on block with VTC
- Only character with infinite V Trigger time
- One of the only characters with 2 different supers
- Only character with V Trigger that improves frame data on hit and block.
- Only character with 2 stances
- Can utilize V Trigger in the air
- Can cancel his projectile into movement to move forward at you during the projectile.
- Seems to be the only character that can use his projectile to push you out of blockstun.
- Only character with rekkas (during V Trigger)
- Only character with air command grab.
- Only character that can juggle into an air command grab
- Only character with a normal with absorbs projectiles without any powerup or prerequisite
_ Only character that can immediately build V Gauge during his V Trigger. He has no V Trigger timer during the flame carpet and can build meter as normal again to get towards another carpet.
- Can super in the air
- Only character that can move horizontally in the air with a float