SinSation SF4/TvC/HDR/GGAC/SC4 Feb 7-8, 2009 combofiend/gootecks vs justin/marn

posting to see my av

I would like to seee Bartlett vs the WORLD in TVC!!!

md vs ny cvs2 will be oh so nice…

Omg omg omg omg omg

GUYS MAJOR UPDATE ON THIS EVENT:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:>>>>>>>OMG THIS IS BEYOND HYPE!!!

WE WILL ANNOUNCE LOCATION AND OUR GADLIKE UPDATE ON WED!!!

PLZ KEEP AN EYE OUT!!!

U DO NOT WANT TO MISS SINSATION!!!

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

you know, I was thinking about doing something like this. You guys stole my thunder.

I’m down.

i smell 5 hit max rule being in effect for gg. or bartleby will indeed go against the world in tvc.

Perfect Sin is auto qualified for the world. SBO will be child’s play for him.

Gogogogogo lets make it happen.

:confused:

its a two day event ?? where and can anyone house??? poor due to tickets:( fuckin police bs since wen do we follow 55 speed limit on 95 ROFL

you can crash with me, kyle, but I live in herndon, which could be up to 30 minutes away.

DEF alot of leveling up going down in our area right now…

Hope u make it Comeback & DS!!!

Also Big E is gunna try to make it out wit some of the philly heads!

Oh and I easily like Jwong winning EVO EAST/WEST/SOUTH/NORTH AND WORLDS IN TVC/SF4!

MAJOR UGHHHHHHH!

WEDNESDAY ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE OFF THE CHAIN!

STAY TUNED!

i take it this will be perfect_sin’s sf4 setup and not some magical console street date breaking stuff?

regardless, im down i guess.

that would be sweet ill try to find a way down to this… wen it gets closer ill give u a call n let u no how im makin it down thanks man

Depending on what day this is all taking place I will be there.

I’m trying to set the guys at work up now so I can get off to come down to this.

if i doing gun training at that time (which i think i am) then i should be good to go.

Don’t sleep on sinstation… This event is gonna be hot!!! I’ll let Philly peeps know about this. Tvc and SF4!!!

Yo, the suspense for this event is way too much for me to handle. Someone throw me a bone here or something. I think my head is going to explode!

u training for mall security or something?