SJW fail thread

all the while thinking they have stumbled some dark conspiracy or hidden truth that other people aren’t able to reckon with or even recognize because they’re not “woke”. lol…i just hit these guys with the

and say,“oh, is that what you’re on?”

identity politics is a dumb concept, but yeah the biggest critics of it (mainly the more extreme alt right) are doing the same shit.

how can it be wrong if it’s on YouTube and has decent production values?

Nobody fucking with them Isis recruitment videos doe bruh…

Them shits is hawt fiya

lol. I was messing with you.

I’ve actually been wondering why you haven’t hammered more people yet.

Yes. The damn politics threads were like the car chases on COPS. We ALL know that it’s going to crash sooner or later. We all know this. We only want to see how hard and how many casualties it’ll cause. I admit, I try to keep on the right side of things here, but some people DGAF. Ride till the wheels fall off and the car ends up in the ditch I guess. I’m just glad it went as long as it did for the sheer entertainment value I got.

73? :wtf: Damn. Maybe I should use a gif of Pai Mei laughing at people.

Heston did it best.

EDIT: Since it went unanswered, here ya go.

Ironically, that would probably work on SJWs today. Just drive by and dump a box full of crosses in the middle of an antifa rally, then watch the chaos ensue. :rofl:

They’re the same type of people that don’t realize InfoWars is just a scam to get people to make Alex Jones rich, but hey they “woke” because they go to r/TheRedPill or some shit. :rofl:

what other white nationalist protests?

i agree.

would you rather them keep their ideas hidden in the dark and unchallenged or out in the open and discussed?

it’s a good first step to enlightenment, imo.

antifa wasn’t there? i thought they were (i pulled a 13 hour shift during that protest). who was throwing rocks at people? i legitimately don’t know what was going on. you got a link?

From the homeland, SJW academics say women being fit and attractive is bad.

Also posting because of Guile Theme presence.

Relevant to thread:

LMFAO!!! Look at those two chicks behind her. Looking like they’re gonna shank a bitch. I would love to ask those feminists,“Would it be a problem if guys were staring at the fat chicks?” :rofl: As always, they’re all for women’s rights, but only as long as they do what their feminist masters say.

Dr. Janet Albrechsten calls modern day feminists “grievance warriors,” and states that “feminism has been corrupted by deep sense of anti western self loathing.”

or anti-immigrant groups like FAIR convincing these gullible, rural municipalities to enact anti-immigrant legislation which get bogged down in long, expensive litigation and getting a come up from those huge billable hours from taxpayer dollars. so, while these people are cheering. they are getting their pockets picked clean. lol.

it’s been going on in varying degrees and outcomes since municipalities have started to remove confederate monuments. it’s a thing now just like the Lost Cause of the Confederacy is still a thing.

Jesus Fucking Christ. I never heard of, much less read, this Daily Stormer website, but this is one of the most disgraceful things I’ve ever seen.

And as if they couldn’t make me even more mad, I see them using this game in their banner.

Also, these links may not be here long as GoDaddy gave them 24 hours to find a new domain provider because of one / both of these.

I’m waiting to here the chorus of stupidity chime in at any moment.

It really is due to lack of education and ignorance. It’s probably safe to say that a majority of rural, white communities in the Midwest and South don’t interact with minorities very much, much less even interacted with one at all. Then you get figureheads preaching that America is under attack by immigrants/minorities or some other type of ignorant shit and since they don’t know any better, it’s like gospel to them. Same type of shit for Alex Jones and people of his ilk. But nah, clearly this is all backlash to SJWs.

Anybody else not surprised the dude is from Arizona?

I think not interacting with people different from you is the major force that is driving all this. Coastal/urban liberals can be really insular, even among other left leaning types. I’ve seen (lefty) people on my facebook actually publicly commit themselves to less discussion and less exposure to people of opposing viewpoints, which is so absurd I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes. Advocating unprovoked violence has been a popular meme for months among many far left activists.

I saw you on some video about 3S.

Why didn’t you tell everybody that GD was da Best?

i found this video explaining what was going on. is this accurate?