Sketch request

Hello, everyone…

I go by the alias of GamingKnight inside of Empire Arcadia and I run the division called Knights of Empire Arcadia. Knights of Empire Arcadia focuses on game development and architecture. Our division website is almost built and our projects will be following the website after it is complete.
Let me get to the point of this message. About a month ago, I placed a thread in…I believe the general discussion, which was about how I am writing down some 2D fighting architecture that would at least support 1024 x768 resolution, using an entire 512MB ram stick. I was able to get some very positive feedback from the people here and I am very pleased. Now, I am seeking for an individual here to maybe draw something for me. In exchange, when the project goes up online, KoEA will gladly post it up with the credit of the artist.
The design that I had in mind would support pixel rendering, a particle engine and isometric gridding. However, to get everything properly aligned, I would need to make a presskit on the example. To do this, I would need a character drawn in multiple angles.

In case none of you have seen her or not, please meet Kyheele De`Beers, one of my character designs.
http://www.empirearcadia.com/koea/kyheele.jpg
The artist that I had before went to college so I am stuck at the moment. I would only need sketches of the character drawn in multiple angles. If all goes well, I may be able to formulate a group with the possibility of making a gaming engine off of the specifications.

Here’s a little detail on Kyheele.

Kyheele’s full name is Kyheel Dasmichek DeBeers. Born in Innsbruck Austria, she is 25 years old, and her occupation is a professional Austrian Military Sniper. She has a surrogate sister named Angelique LaBoy, and a deceased surrogate sister named Monika Montague. Her mother was killed by her father and her father will killed by her own hand. She has a blood related sister but she is nowhere to be found.
Kyheele’s hair is naturally blue-ish-blonde, as you can see, her eyebrows are the same color.
If she was made into a fighting character, she will function much like Hol Horse from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, but with ALOT of technicality; such as dropping her rifle, reloading it, using it as a bludgeon, etc.

Due to the ongoing projects that KoEA will be taking care of, this type of design will not be in the building phaze for about another 2 years…however if KoEA can make architecture on this design now, when the production of the design is underway, it shouldn’t take long, seeing it as we know exactly what we want.

If anyone is interested in my request or would like to know more information, please contact me at GamingKnight1983@netscape.net or KoEA@empirearcadia.com

I thank everyone for reading.

P.S. One more thing, I will be keeping this image up for about a month, then it will be moved to it’s proper folder.

Umm… So you just need some drawings of Kyhee in diff. angles?..

what is the deadline for all of this…?

deadline

Thanks for reading and responding.

The concept presskit must be done in about 2 years. The concept itself must be done in 4 months. The sketches would need to be done in about 2 weeks. I would focus on getting them done A.S.A.P., but that’s just me on a personal level. I know that not everyone is like that. SO, I’ll just do what I can as soon as I can.
But yes…for right now, Kyheele simply needs to be in different angle shots, full bodied.
For a little more detail, please feel free to e-mail me. OR, you can wait a few months for the website and the concept pages to be complete. Either one is fine.

So, 2 weeks from now? Cool. I’ll send you something, though I have some questions, that I think I’ll ask through e-mail.