Skill Level Tier List (how hard is your character to use)

Disclaimer: For recreational/educational lulz.

Godly
Gen - #1 Complexity God, requires mastery of switch stance, several character specific juggles, mix of charge combos, piano-input, etc, etc.
Viper

Excellent
E. Honda - funny he’s here… but piano honda becomes complex character
Guy
Juri
Makoto
Sakura

Good
Abel
Akuma
Cammy
Chun-Li
Cody
Dudley
Ibuki
Seth
Yang
Yun

Average
Adon
Dan
Dee Jay
Dhalsim
Evil Ryu
Fuerte
Gouken
Oni
Rose
Rufus

Below Average
Fei Long
Guile
Hakan
Vega

Scrubby
Balrog - yawn
Bison - roundhouse much?
Blanka - sigh
Sagat - tiger, tiger, tiger… tiger uppercut, tiger knee!
T. Hawk - capcom took a steaming dump on this guy’s development… sad
Zangief - Lariat, roflroll throws

Garbage (A scrub’s wet dream)
Ken - http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/forum/resources/image/1078
Ryu - no explanation needed

Fail

Wait… Viper S tier? Do we play the same game?

Bait Seismo, EX Burn kick so hard…

Besides, Guile is mad complex, you ever tried to FADC a Flash Kick into Hyper? His entire game revolves around footsies as well.

You do realise there’s more to the game than combos right?
Hard combos == Hard character to play

I mean who cares, you don’t get a price for playing a «technical» character, i’d be ashamed if I played one and get beat by a basic Guile lol.

So if a Gen loses to a Guile he should be ashamed? Nice logic. Also a high level Guile isn’t basic, I suggest you read maj’s footsies handbook, Guile’s entire game relies on footsies and the concept itself is harder to master (as if such a thing is possible) than any combo.

educational? all i learnt was op was an idiot

Strong troll or full retard. Either way I like him :smiley:

Lol And you think I don’t know that? I remember Jozhear saying how he was beating all those so called techinal Viper players with air grabs and pokes, that’s what i’m saying, before learning the most technical aspects of the game, start with the fundamentals.

That being said I don’t give a fuck

Well I was responding to the post you made, so no I don’t know if you know what I was trying to tell you.

Bingo :slight_smile:

People admitting to be trolls generally are retarded dumbfucks who try to cover their stupidity by acting like they weren’t serious. Oh, Internet…

:slight_smile:

Even without me admitting what I did… I think everyone here is smart enough to figure out how this thread was going to be interpreted :slight_smile: I definitely knew what this thread was for… and worded it appropriately (why else would I label ken/ryu as “scrub lords” on a street fighter forum?)

Honda’s still “Excellent” tier… whether you like it or not.

I wouldn’t exactly call myself a troll… troll’s don’t usually use their own face as an avatar.

Well, you couldn’t deny somewhat of a resemblance could you?

http://chaosmacherin.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/would-ever-bring-back-treasure-large-msg-125246876699.jpg

My hair is much cooler keke

Ryu and Ken have a ton of advanced options that I seriously doubt you are able to do.

Ryu has a ton of links
Ken depends a lot on counter hit setups

tl;dr you are dumb

Birdie is hard