TS|NerdJosh (4)
JapaDog|Ailerus (2)
TS|Deni (2)
DreamyRobot (2)
Bed Warrior (2)
Sketch (1)
SteelyHawke (1)
Einsenheim (1)

CONGRATS TO ALL SKILLIONAIRES AND POVERTY-PROS! THE 4th AND FINAL HEAT IS UPON US! WHO WILL WALK AWAY AS THE LAST SKILLIONAIRE OF THE SUMMER AND WHO WILL RETIRE TO A LIFE OF WEALTH AND LUXURY AS THE GRAND MULTI-SKILLIONAIRE CHAMPION OF 2012!?

Find out next time on. . .SKILLIONAIRE Z!!!

***Friday, August 31st will be the next and last SKILLIONAIRE FIGHTING event!!! BE THERE!!!
***The new thread for the 8/31 event should be up in about a week. Keep those eyes open! You can also check out @SKILLENNIUM on twitter for any surprise updates we may have not posted in the threads.

The checkered flag drops. . .
Next Heat!
Heat!
Heat!

[Aug 10, 2012] SKILLIONAIRE FIGHTING: 3RD HEAT: SMIRNOFF'S REBLENDS <CVS2/VSAV/A2> (Brooklyn, NY)

snaaake beat sanford?..MD will be at the last heat.

lmao dude…sanford said he hadn’t touched the game in 3yrs. MD killers better come out for the final heat, unless you guys enjoy seeing Min v Snake GFs.

…Better come equipped too lol

yeah someone plz beat min.

bring everyone…I dont even like playing in GF anymore lol

but if I have to play again I will try harder. turtle until time out >:(

Min don’t want no problems cali.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, as always to Rithli/Min/Wyseguy. We just about have the routine on lock now, I feel lol. Bigup NEXT LEVEL ARCADE & Staff for giving us a home for the evening T^T.

Grats to the Skillionaires and finalists (except you, Min hissss lol), supernova props to people traveling from states I forgot were even in this country (Arcade Legacy ppl, Kajoq, Steely, Sketch[?], etc.) and to the regular out-of-towners/neighbors of course.

My apologies to the VSAV peoples for having you guys sit around w/o a setup to keep warm on while waiting for the tourney to start. Completely derped up on that one. I still love you guys! Most ridic top4 for SKILLIONAIRE FIGHTING imo! Also we have the schematics figured out for how we’re going to run the next Poverty Expo (which will likely be on FBA again) and we hope for not as much down time next time around so pardon that if you will.

Shoutouts to ALL SKILLIONAIRE participants who showed up for the love of da classics and of course shoutouts to the streampeoples showing their support in binary form. 01001100 01001111 01010110 01000101

Special shoutout to the Skillionaire Bandit for once again trying to make away with all the $killion$ but getting bagged by Next Level cops. :cybot:

NEXT HEEEEEEAT** 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31 8/31**

I want problems :eek:

lol

your western outfit was godlike :pray: I thought it was some random dude showed up to play cvs2 then I look at the screen and noticed pgroove

I’ve got a VGA splitter and a VGA to component box if yall want that to make the streaming a little easier or w/e

Thanks to the other team for being so ass I couldn’t even play

Yeah Hal, bring that stuff along next time and talk to Min. Don’t no jack about streaming but I’m sure Min may be able to make some use of it.

And sorry about the team arrangements, man. I organized the teams totally on speculation. So much popping off went down that I assumed the majority of ppl entering knew wtf they were doing but ended up getting exposed by Ray lol. My intention was to actually hold a single-elimination/game qualifier to sort of feel out the overall play skill but passed on it because I was confident in my own judgement. I’ll make more of an effort to make the “qualifier” go down the for HEAT04 so we don’t have such an embarrassing repeat (or you can just go first next time lol).

Speaking of HEAT04…

[Aug 31, 2012] SKILLIONAIRE FIGHTING HEAT04: For a Few Skillion More <CVS2,VSAV,A2> (Brooklyn, NY)

8/31 for next date and new poverty title has been announced. Mash that tweet and pass the info along!