Skull Girl Stream!

SO I WANNA START A SKULLGIRLS STREAM BUT I NEED TO FIND GOOD PPL THAT PLAY IT I HAVE NO FRIENDS WHO PLACE THIS SO IF YOURE GOOD AT THIS GAME N WANNA BE STREAMED SEND ME A FR ON XBL AT ADEMUS XP7 THANKS…ALSO I STREAM MVC3 N SF X TEKKEN AND I STREAM EVERY DAY STREAM LIVE AT WWW.TWITCH.TV/ADEMUSXP7

Oooh, I might be interested in this. Let me get my xbox running again first.

Im interested. what times do you stream? is it east coast or west coast time?

EAST COAST TIME I STREAM LIKE 95% OF THE DAY IM ACTUALLY STREAMING RIGHT NOW LOL

East Coast? 360?

Man. This makes me want to come out of hiatus. But I have too many RPGs to beat first. :confused:

I gave up on RPG’s after FF13. God damn that game was so disappointing.

**YEAH AND TWO WAS EVEN WORST LOL BUT JUST ADD ME N WHENEVER U CAN JUST JOIN IM ALWAYS STREAMING N USUALLY ALWAYS ON **

Do it for the children Neko. Come out of retirement and beat those children silly.

There’s also a stickied thread for streams, which is located here:

It’s not discussion heavy at all, but considering posting when you’re online and playing SG there and it’ll hopefully attract some more attention for you.

more like rpgays

Maybe if you turn the caps lock off bro.

Just because FF fell from grace doesn’t mean there aren’t others you should try, like Dark Souls.

It’s been a steady decline all round. Anyway, I’m only talking about strict (console) RPG’s. Strategy, Action, and Adventure RPG’s aren’t included. I’m a big fan of the classic RPG style, like the series of FF, Crono Cross, Dragon Warrior, Mana, Shin Megami Tensei/Persona, Grandia, Xenosaga, Jade Cocoon, Earthbound, Pokemon, etc. I like playing other types, but It feels like most of the people who made the good classic stuff moved over to another sub-genre of RPG.

Turn-based you mean, in that case that’s true.

RPG today are ok but the past ones were a lot better but can every1 in this thread add me on XBL plz I wanna know how much ppl I have do far that want to participate

i will add you but my xbox has decided it doesnt want to accept my money for gold subscription anymore which sucks will hopefully sort it soon though

Why don’t u just buy the subscription cards idk that’s what I do I don’t really trust Microsoft with
My money anyways lol

in short i need to buy the subscription cards from the UK and i live in canada now. plus theres usually good deals on xbl if you let your gold subscription run out. you never really have to pay full price.

Hmm I guess but it’s probably cuz I don’t have a card lol but yeah add me whenever I still need more ppl b4 I start this